9 Music Videos That Prove Everything in Life Should Be Choreographed
    • WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2017

• Posted by: Olivia Lewis

I love music videos, and if I could, I would totally live in one. It would be like having a soundtrack for your life, but all the time. The bright colors, the outlandish outfits, the extravagant sets, and most importantly - the choreography. I know a lot of videos don't actually have any of that, but I'm talking about those big budget, pop star videos where anything is possible. Seeing a group of people all dancing perfectly together... Is there anything better? Nope. Choreography is probably the peak of human existence, and here are the music videos to prove it:

1. Beyonce - "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"

To start off, I've chosen a classic from Queen Bey. Not only are the dancers almost super-humanly synchronized, but some of the moves themselves have become as classic as the song and video. If "Single Ladies" is playing at any type of event where people are dancing, you know at least a few people are going to pull out the "put a ring on it" move.

2. Dua Lipa - "New Rules"

Dua Lipa's video for "New Rules" shows her as she gets over an ex with the help of her friends and her "new rules," and then proceeds to do the same for another girl. The girl power in this video is strong, and it's only fortified by the fact that it's all choreographed. Friends who help you get over your ex are great, but friends who help you get over your ex with choreography are better.

3. Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance"

I kind of forgot about how iconic the video for "Bad Romance" was and is until I rewatched it recently with a friend. Everything about the video - not only the choreography, but the clothing, the sets, and the concept - is intense, strange, and artistic. The monster-like choreography and movements, which reflect the monster themes Lady Gaga seemed drawn to around this time, definitely enhance the overall video.

4. Ariana Grande - "Focus"

Oh wow, I love this video. Honestly, I kind of want a turn in that circle thing that Ariana starts the video in. The box looks pretty fun too. All of the choreography in this video just looks so fun, and of course the lavender color scheme and the stars really add to the aesthetics. The clapping, pointing, hip-shaking - it's taking a lot for me to continue writing this and to not start dancing along.

5. MC Hammer - "U Can't Touch This"

MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" is of course another iconic one, and just look at those legs go! I'm feeling antsy just looking at them.

6. Charli XCX - "Vroom Vroom"

My favorite part of this video is how much fun the dancers seem to be having. Like the choreography in "Focus," every more just looks like so much fun. I want to be in this video, not just to get to hang out with Charli XCX and have a moment in the spotlights (both definite perks), but because when I see those moves I feel like I need to do them too.

7. Fifth Harmony - "BO$$ (BOSS)"

I don't think anyone could possibly not feel like a boss after doing the choreography in the video. Forget self help books and power poses - the next time you need a confidence boost you should just learn the choreography for this video and dance along. Bonus points if you get a group of friends to do it with you.

8. Britney Spears - "Oops...I Did It Again"

Early Britney Spears was known for her highly choreographed music videos, including this one, and for good reason. The concepts and effects are cool (and sometimes corny) and all, but it's the choreography that really makes me wish I was Britney in this moment.

9. Michael Jackson - "Thriller"

I don't think I could have made a list about choreography in music videos without including some Michael Jackson. Sure, Michael Jackson gets turned into a zombie, but if he gets to dance with all his new zombie friends it can't be that bad, can it? I'd probably be ok with being a zombie if it meant I finally get to spontaneously burst out into a full blown dance with everyone around me.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Making Of The Katy Perry's Bon Appetit

Making Of The Katy Perry's Bon Appetit

Live It Up

Live It Up

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Long As I Live

Long As I Live

Kream ft. Tyga

Kream ft. Tyga

Jackie Chan ft. Dzeko, Preme and Post Malone

Jackie Chan ft. Dzeko, Preme and Post Malone

We Can Make The World Stop

We Can Make The World Stop

No I Love Yous ft. French Montana

No I Love Yous ft. French Montana

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.