13 Most Epic Nicki Minaj Raps
    • FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2017

• Posted by: Ally Farrell

Remember a few years ago when Nicki Minaj released a song called "Anaconda"? You probably do. I'm not quite sure how you could forget that her anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun. Well, Nicki just told Dazed that her next era of music is going to be "a billion times more epic than anything ‘Anaconda' could have delivered." That's a pretty bold claim, even for someone as wild as Nicki.

1. Super Bass

"Super Bass" is probably the first song by Nicki that you learned (or tried to learn) all the words to, and you couldn't figure out why but you just couldn't stop watching her hypnotic blinking in the music video.

2. Starships

Another one of those early Nicki Minaj songs that solidified all of us as Barbz as we desperately tried to rap along with her.

3. Monster

Let's be real. Nicki's verse in "Monster" is the only part of the entire song that matters. That's why everyone from Adele to Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven in Stranger Things) have tried their hand at this monster of a verse.

4. Flawless (Remix)

Now, we all know that Beyonce, and this song, are flawless. It's hard to imagine anything that anything could make a song by Queen Bey better, yet somehow, Nicki does it.

5. Bottoms Up

Nicki is only on this song for a total of 45 seconds, but she manages to steal the entire song. All of the voices that she manages to fit into less than a minute make her seem like a cartoon, but her flow is unmatchable.

6. Feeling Myself

Nicki and Beyonce are clearly the perfect duo. If you're not feeling yourself while listening to this song, there's a serious issue.

7. I'm Out

Nicki's verse on Ciara's 2013 single is, to put simply, aggressive. It was really easy to sleep on this song, but it's impossible to ignore Nicki's bars.

8. Anaconda

Nicki took this classic Sir Mix-a-Lot track and turned it into one of the biggest rap songs of all time. In many ways, this song started a cultural phenomenon. Butts always existed before this song, I mean, she sampled "Baby Got Back," which is entirely about butts. But after "Anaconda" was released, the entire world realized the value of their backside.

9. Bedrock

We all know Nicki is a proud member of the Young Money crew along with Drake and founder Lil Wayne. Nicki's "Bedrock" verse proved that she can out rap all of the boys and look great while doing it.

10. Beauty and A Beat

After the Biebs released this song back in 2012, Nicki had the entire world "keeping an eye out for Selener." We just couldn't help ourselves.

11. Roman Holiday

Nicki's performance of this song at the Grammys caused quite a stir. But at the end of the day, it's hard to pretend like this song isn't anything less than fantastic. In this song, Nicki tells the tale of her alter-ego Roman Zolanski, who she describes as a "lunatic" and "a demon inside her." Roman very well might be a demon, and countless soccer moms felt that way after the Grammys, but he is one talented rapper.

12. Bang Bang

"Bang Bang" showed us all what we all already knew. Even when on a track with two of the biggest popstars in the world, Jessie J and Ariana Grande, Nicki can hold her own and steal the show.

13. Side to Side

Clearly, Beyonce isn't the only person Nicki works well with. Her second song with Ari was a huuuge hit. Nicki is the queen of shoutouts, and the line "Curry with the shot, just tell them to call me Stephanie" is iconic. And in case you were doubting that Nicki is in fact, the Queen of Rap, she claims her crown in her final line "I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop." So it's pretty hard to dispute that.

How Nicki could possibly top all of that, but especially Anaconda, is hard to picture. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see what tricks she has up her sleeve.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Circa Survive  live at Baeble HQ

Circa Survive live at Baeble HQ

ROZES live at Baeble HQ

ROZES live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Robert Randolph and the Family Band  live at Baeble HQ

Robert Randolph and the Family Band live at Baeble HQ

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

Live It Up

Live It Up

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

SXSW live at Red 7 - SXSW

SXSW live at Red 7 - SXSW

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Lost ft. Afrojack and Oliver Rosa

Lost ft. Afrojack and Oliver Rosa

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.