THURSDAY, AUGUST 21, 2014 |
Posted by: Baeble Staff
Although back to school ads are already beginning to infiltrate summer television programming, there's a gleaming light at the end of that higher education tunnel: an editorial internship at Baeblemusic!
Do you go to school in the NY-Metro area, study communications and/or journalism and absolutely love music? You could be the next contributor to Baeblemusic's daily editorial rantings. Baeble is on the prowl for their Fall crop of interns and currently accepting applications.
So if you...
- Are familiar with and passionate for a wide variety of independent and emerging artists
- Are familiar with both the major players and competitive nature of the new music media industry
- Have experience and natural passion for writing about new and upcoming music/artists
- Enjoy interviewing artists, attending/reviewing shows, and listening to new albums on a regular basis
- Are organized and able to meet competing deadlines on a regular basis
... And you're capable of accepting college credit for a one-of-a-kind internship, send your resume, one short writing sample and a brief note about yourself to email@example.com.