5 DJ Khaled Songs To Put You In The Party Zone
    • THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2016

• Posted by: Allison Baritz

Despite what you may think, DJ Khaled is more than just a motivational Snapchat guru. He also happens to be a pretty talented music producer and rapper who makes some killer jams. If you ever need a song to help you "pipe it up," chances are DJ Khaled's got your back, and we chose the top 5 best songs that will come through for you and your party needs.

1. "For Free"

This is a brand new song from DJ Khaled featuring Drake. I can't stop listening to this song and can already rap the entire thing, thank you very much (#Savage). This song is super catchy and the lyrics will put you in the drinking mood. At the end of the song Khaled adds in some of his usual motivational lines, making the song even better.

2. "All I Do Is Win"

This song is a DJ Khaled classic. One of older songs, this track features a handful of other artists like Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, and Rick Ross. This song became a hit years ago but still gets me in the zone whether I'm working out or partying it up.

3. "I Got The Keys"

This is another brand new track from him that features both Jay-Z and Future. Ummmm, best combo ever.

4. "I'm On One"

Another older song from Khaled, this track gets some help from Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne. This dude collaborate with so many amazing artists?! Drake was still pretty new to the music scene back when this song was released in 2011, which makes this track even better. If you watch the video for it, you will notice how much younger Drake looks.

5. "You Mine"

Once the night is over and the party ends, this song will put you more in the "after-party" mood, if you know what I mean. Slower than most of his music, this sensual track is sure to give you the feels. Trey Songz, Future, and Jeremih, this song lend a hand on this one.

These are definitely go-to DJ Khaled songs, but for a little extra party motivation or motivation to do just about anything watch this video. At the very least, I guarantee it will give you a good laugh.

Hot Baeble Videos
    XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

ROZES live at Baeble HQ

ROZES live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Live It Up

Live It Up

Robert Randolph and the Family Band  live at Baeble HQ

Robert Randolph and the Family Band live at Baeble HQ

Mess

Mess

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.