5 Songs To Play When Your Friends Pass You The Aux
    • TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017

• Posted by: Nailah Andre

One day some anthropologist is going to write his dissertation on the importance of song selection when somebody hands you the aux. I personally take the duty of aux cord DJ very seriously, it can make or break a night. Here are five songs to play this summer when you're hanging out with your friends and you are tasked with setting the mood.

1. "Crew" by Goldlink featuring Brent Faiyaz, Shy Glizzy

Goldlink totally makes songs that are great for you to lazily dance to like say from your chair at a bonfire!

2. "I'm The One" by DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne

Unless you live under a rock I'm sure you've heard this song before. Definitely a summer jam!

3. "Met Gala" by Gucci Mane featuring Offset

Whoever told you Offset was the weak link in Migos was lying. Plus Gucci makes music for every season.

4. "XO TOUR Llif3" by Lil Uzi Vert

This song is super emo (duh, its Lil Uzi) but the beat is so much fun. Jam out to this song in the car with your friends silently while you all contemplate mortality.

5. "Unforgettable" by French Montana featuring Swae Lee

In 2013 French Montana dropped a instant summer classic "Pop That". I think he did it again with this one.

Hot Baeble Videos
    XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Live It Up

Live It Up

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Pleader

Pleader

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

Sweet Sensi

Sweet Sensi

Let Me Go ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line, watt

Let Me Go ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line, watt

Astronaut

Astronaut

Almost Home feat. Nadia Ali and IRO

Almost Home feat. Nadia Ali and IRO

The Way You Used To Do

The Way You Used To Do

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.