Staying on top of the latest developments in the music industry can be tough. Sometimes so much can happen in a single week that big news can get lost between the cracks. We're here to refresh your memories by reminding you of what happened this week in always quick, often snarky sentences.
1) Kim Kardashian and other no talent ass clowns
blasphemed punk, and punk tears ensued.
2) We smoked a few cigarettes with Robert Been of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
and discussed their latest album.
3) The Rolling Stones finally look AND sound old
4) Kodaline show their Irish rock
5) The Lonely Island married Zach Galifianakis, James Franco, and Ed Norton in the first Wack Wednesday
6) Foals tone down their party anthem "My Number" at our poolside cabana, in our latest Festival Fever Sessions
7) Seattle's Deep Sea Diver
brings Seattle art-rock down to Texas in our Launch Pad concert capture.
8) We break down the list to the 10 best free concerts in NYC
happening this summer.
9) White Arrows show us how to get weird, LA-style
10) It's time to start planning for Bonnaroo, and we collected a list of 10 low-level bands playing Thursday that you won't wanna miss
11) We chronicled the ridiculous roll-out of Vampire Weekend's
12) We chatted with Zach Rogue of Rogue Wave
about Robert Downey Jr., but cut that part out of the article.
13) There's no better boob, than accidental on TV while singing in Argentina boob