MONDAY, APRIL 08, 2013 |
Posted by: Matt Howard
According to the weather, it's officially spring. Which means three things: 1) I'm most likely sweating; 2) Ladies are once again exposing some leg; and 3) Everyone wants to get drunk outside. Everyone between the ages of 18 and 40 are currently scrounging through the Christmas decorations in their garage trying to find the beacon of backyard entertainment, known as the grill. So I've decided, before sneaking out of the office to a sidewalk happy hour myself, to assemble a premature fare-weather playlist for those of you breaking out the patio furniture early. All 10 songs were released in 2013, and were just waiting to be blasted in your grotto, or better yet, your mom's back porch. Enjoy your Tuesday hangovers!
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - "If You Didn't See Me (Then You Weren't On The Dancefloor)"
2. Chk Chk Chk - "One Boy/One Girl"
3. AM & Shawn Lee - "Steppin' Out" (Joe Jackson Cover)
4. Pick a Piper - "Lucid in Fjords" (feat Ryan McPhun)
5. Savages - "She Will"
6. Lana Del Rey - "Summertime Sadness" (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
7. Disclosure - "White Noise" (ft. AlunaGeorge)
8. Charli XCX - "What I Like"
9. Rudimental - "Waiting All Night" (ft. Ella Eyre)
10. Toro y Moi - "Never Matter"
Talk to y'all tomorrow. Wish me luck!