8 Music Videos That Will Get You Psyched For Summer
    • WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 2017

• Posted by: Katie Pedernera

Ah, the power of visuals. Music videos in particular have the power to make you feel a certain type of way. Jojo's "Leave (Get Out)" makes some people nostalgic for their middle school days, when they'd try to mimic the singer's falsetto and find the perfect cropped zip-up hoodie at Limited 2. All of Bjork's videos just automatically make viewers feel weird (in the best way possible). But what about when a Sublime video comes on? All of a sudden, your transported to the beautiful season of summer - which is the best feeling ever. Because of this, we decided to put together some of the videos that will get you the most pumped for summer, since it's currently spring and it's the only thing on our minds.

1. "What I Got" by Sublime

This nostalgic hit reminds us that life by the shore is good. We're super jealous of the laid back California lifestyle. Why can't life always be this easy?

2. "This Old Dog" by Mac DeMarco

This Mac DeMarco song is perfect after a hard week. But the imagery in the music video reminds us of the carefree days we spend in the sun. I think I'll trade the mask in for sunscreen. Sorry (but not really) Mac!

3. "I'm A Slave 4 You" by Britney Spears

You can't have a summer list without Britney Spears. While her discography embodies partying and living life up in the summer, her "I'm A Slave 4 U" video captures the sweaty, sultry, summer sunsets we're familiar with. No one does summer like Britney.

4. "If It's Lovin' That You Want" by Rihanna

The island girl princess, formally known as Rihanna, brings us to the beach and gets us excited for vacation.

5. "Boyfriend" by Best Coast

Southern California natives ooze summer 365 days a year. And luckily, summer birthday parties are around the corner for all of us (Quinceaneras are lit).

6. "Team" by Lorde

Most fans can't listen to this song without a summer memory popping into their heads. Lorde captured the innocence of teen summer with a fitting music video.

7. "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z

This video doesn't need an explanation. Where do we pick up our yacht?

8. "Robbers" by The 1975

Summer shenanigans and "hoodlum" activities are essential to an adolescent summer. The 1975 embodies that concept.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    ROZES live at Baeble HQ

ROZES live at Baeble HQ

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

Sofi Tukker live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Robert Randolph and the Family Band  live at Baeble HQ

Robert Randolph and the Family Band live at Baeble HQ

Circa Survive  live at Baeble HQ

Circa Survive live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

Live It Up

Live It Up

Romes live at Baeble HQ

Romes live at Baeble HQ

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Perry Farrell & Satellite Party live at The Artist's Lounge

Perry Farrell & Satellite Party live at The Artist's Lounge

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.