10 Confident Songs Guaranteed To Get You A Hot Summer Festival Bod
    • TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 2018

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

The first weekend of Coachella just took place and we see Lollapalooza, Firefly, and Governors Ball, plus every other summer music festival, right around the corner. And with live music in the sweltering heat comes booty shorts, and with booty shorts comes a cute booty. And how do you get a cute booty? Squats! OK, absolutely no body shaming here. It doesn't matter if you're a size 2 or a size 12, but what really matters is the confidence you emit while you rock those shorties. And hitting the gym might provide you with that extra boost of confidence - so while you're holding a plank and gearing up for this year's festivities, rock out to these 10 songs that are guaranteed to motivate you. (P.S. There's a playlist at the bottom too, so you can take the good vibes with you!)

1. "Confident" by Demi Lovato

Such an obviously good choice, since Demi is the queen of self-love. "What's wrong with being confident?" she asks. Nothing. And don't you forget.

2. "Woman" by Kesha

What's more liberating than listening to Kesha sing "I'm a mother fuckin' woman!"? Listen to this while running on the treadmill and you'll suddenly exceed your five mile goal.

3. "Fitness" by Lizzo

All I know is "Fitness" is in the title and Lizzo is another self-love queen... So... YAAAAAS.

4. "Yoga" by Janelle Monáe

The song title might be a spoiler alert, but you should do yoga while listening to "Yoga." #Yogception.

5. "Nice For What" by Drake

Fun fact: last weekend I was taking a walk around my 'hood and I heard this song come out of three different cars at different times. What does that mean? Two things - that one, it's a song loved by everyone and two, that it gets you pumped up! Every driver was partyin' and livin' their best life, and that in itself got me pumped up. Also, this is Drake's hottest song yet and I cannot wait for Scorpion.

6. "Flawless" by Beyoncé

After the first weekend of #Beychella and the next one soon to arrive, we've all got Queen Bey on our minds. Also, Bey's music is made for jump squats.

7. "I Got It" by Charli XCX ft. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe, Pabllo Vittar)

This is the song to work out to if you want to feel like a MACHINE, with its robotic production and "I got it" attitude. #Motivation.

8. "Fade" by Kanye West

Just pretend you're Teyana Taylor in this video. That should do the trick.

9. "Confident" by Justin Bieber ft. Chance The Rapper

Returning to the initial theme of this list - confidence. Yeah, you'll gain a lot of that after listening to tween Biebs slay on the suave beat.

10. "Hotter Than Hell" by Dua Lipa

And the best way to leave off... Don't forget that you are HOTTER! *clap* THAN! *clap* HELL!

Take these songs to the gym with you:

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.