8 Iconic Cardi B Moments That Make Us Want To Party With The Rap Goddess
    • FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2018

• Posted by: Emma Dugas

Cardi B is only just getting started, but she is already kind of an icon. She's a New York native who has broken tons of records (even surpassing superstars like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift) and every artist and brand is dying to work with her right now. She's not only paving the way for rappers out there, but all leading women around the world. It's no doubt that she's making $ money moves $ with the release of her latest single just out today "Be Careful." In honor of her very highly-anticipated album Invasion Of Privacy out next week on April 6th, we've rounded up a few lovable quotes and moments from Cardi B, aka our BFF.

1. iHeartRadio Best New Artist Acceptance Speech

Cardi B is so humble and really takes the time to thank everyone - including her haters. "Because [my haters] be downloading my stuff so they can hear it and talk crap about it, but it benefits me!" Let's be real, she's not wrong here. Her haters just give her more publicity and more streams, so why should she care what they have to say? Thanks for callin' them out, B.

2. Her interview at the Grammys with Giuliana Rancic

Cardi B is such a real person. She's looks like a queen here but has no qualms about saying how nervous she feels, "I feel it all whoo butterflies in my stomach and vagina." Let's be real if I were at the Grammys I'd probably feel the same way. She's so sweet and down to earth.

3. Her Fashion Nova Instagram Video

Pulling up to the game in my @fashionnova!!!!

A post shared by Cardi B Official IG (@iamcardib) on

Here she gives her advice on how to look good while on a budget, and apparently it's by buying Fashion Nova jeans. She's hilarious, but also not wrong. Her jeans are cute and only about $35, which is a nice deal. Thanks for the advice, Cardi B! Her whole Instagram is gold, because she is either being funny, grateful, or woke.

4. Her interview with i-D

Cardi did an interview with i-D where they talked about her views on feminism. I think one of the best things she says in the interview is that being a feminist is all about equal rights. She also mentions in her Instagram caption that she's not trying to be a "role model." I think it's cool that Cardi B knows she's explicit and she has no problem telling the world she is a little rough around the edges, that takes guts. Also her message to young girls about hard work is so important and she truly backs it up.

5. Her Amazon Echo feature

In the commercial Alexa loses her voice and celebrities fill in the spot. Cardi B gets to really showcase her personality, which is sorta surprising considering Amazon is such a huge conglomerate. She was clearly the star of all the stars.

6. Her Jimmy Fallon Interview

This interview is so cute. The two recap Cardi B's amazing skyrocket to fame in 2017. Cardi B is so goal-oriented, she's an inspirational hustler. Fallon is so excited to have her on the show and the two play around with her signature noise. I wish I knew how to describe that noise in words, but your ears really have to experience it.

7. When Cardi B responds to comments on "Bodack Yellow"

She has some fun responding back to haters. Yes, she says some uncool things, but you do have to give her some props for having such confidence. Also, she does make fun of Donald Trump and brings up some feminism again so that's pretty great.

8. Finally, the most iconic thing Cardi B has ever said:

Honestly, this is one of my favorite things to say when going out and I love her for this vine.

All in all, Cardi B has said it herself, she's not perfect; meanwhile, a lot of artists pretend to be. It's refreshing to see her be so humble and motivated. We can't wait for her debut album Invasion Of Privacy to drop new week on April 6th.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Live It Up

Live It Up

Sexy Song

Sexy Song

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Sally Walker

Sally Walker

Bright Light Bright Light live at Baeble HQ

Bright Light Bright Light live at Baeble HQ

Care For You

Care For You

Girls Like You Ft. Cardi B

Girls Like You Ft. Cardi B

Treat You Better

Treat You Better

Dame Tu Cosita

Dame Tu Cosita

Money

Money

© 2019 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.