8 Songs To Launch You Into Spring
    • TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2018

• Posted by: Emma Dugas

Although it may not feel like it here in New York City, today, March 20th, marks the first official day of spring. Yay! As the snow starts to melt, our hearts start to flutter with thoughts of blossoming flowers and the warm pre-summer sun. As the days get longer and the temperatures rise, we can't help but get more and more excited. And when we're in a good mood, we've gotta listen to good music to enhance that feeling. So, with that said, here are 10 songs to help launch you into spring.

1. "IDGAF" - Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa is a powerhouse and she's someone you want to keep around with you this spring. Embody Dua Lipa's independent attitude as it gets warmer. Cuffing season is over, so tell that person "IDGAF" if they try to waltz right back into your life!

2. "Kissing Strangers ft. Nicki Minaj" - DNCE

This is the perfect song to get you in that springtime mood. It's upbeat and fun. Plus, it'll finally be warming up soon. That means you'll be able to go out and start "kissing strangers" at parties again.

3. "Don't Kill My Vibe" - Sigrid

As we enter spring, it's time to look to happier sunshine filled days. As the days start to get longer, that means more time to spend lounging and hanging with friends. Put this song on at your next party and no one will dare try to kill your vibe when they see you smiling and laughing to this bop.

4. "The Ways" - Khalid, Swae Lee, Kendrick Lamar

This is a chill spring break song. Just imagine you're on the beach somewhere warm. You're baking in the sun, working on a nice tan. It's just you and your friends having a drink and chilling out to "The Ways."

5. "No Waves" - FIDLAR

This song just makes you want to jump up and down and dance. It's simply a really funny song with a good beat that'll have every one of your friends dancing along to it with you.

6. "Redbone" - Childish Gambino

This is the perfect song for driving around in your car with the sunroof open. The warm sun is flooding in, but it's still a little chilly with that spring wind. This song is relaxed but has a really nice vibe to it.

7. "My My My!" - Troye Sivan

This is the perfect song to play when thinking about your spring fling. It's nothing serious, but songs still have you thinking about them. This is the perfect song to play when you two aren't together.

8. "Caught" - St. Beauty

This song will carry us into spring for sure. Say goodbye to winter with lyrics, "He did me dirty so I let him go." This duo are two musicians that you want to keep around with you. They are strong and confident, perfect attitudes to copy this spring.

Hot Baeble Videos
    exclusive interview

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

The Go Team live at Brooklyn Bowl

The Go Team live at Brooklyn Bowl

Siren

Siren

Alone

Alone

Alex Clare live at Baeble HQ

Alex Clare live at Baeble HQ

Fire Drills

Fire Drills

Leela James live at Baeble HQ

Leela James live at Baeble HQ

Live It Up

Live It Up

I Still Have Me

I Still Have Me

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.