22 Songs to Listen to While You Get Totally Plastered This St. Patrick's Day
    • FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2017

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

It's St. Patrick's Day, and you know what that means: time to get DRUNK! Or actually, time to do what you always do but this time without all of the GUILT! I've been living in Brooklyn for a few months now and if there's one thing I've learned from it, it's that everyone here is a drunk. So I'm curious to see how today will go.

Irish or not, it's time to indulge in this beer and vomit-covered holiday and put on your best and brightest green outfit. I've curated a playlist (I may have just searched the word "drunk" on Spotify and dropped all of the results into a playlist) for you to listen to while you begin the drinking festivities. You've got a pretty wild variety in front of you - a little baby Ed Sheeran, a splash of Dropkick Murphys, a dash of Boys Like Girls, and even a clip from comedian Hannibal Buress' stand up show where he talks about drinking. Sure, it's not music, but it's still funny as hell and I would TOTALLY listen to this while drunk. I also found a few songs about drinking and driving but I think that'd be more of a buzz kill than anything else so I left those out. You're welcome.

© 2019 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.