11 Songs To Honor Pi(e) Day
    • TUESDAY, MARCH 14, 2017

• Posted by: Mandi Dudek

All across the world, math enthusiasts geek out over today's date, as it resembles the mathematical constant, pi. The irrational number that never ends but is known as approximately 3.14. It also happens to be Albert Einstein's birthday today, go figure. But, for people like myself, who didn't get *blessed* with math as their strong suit, today is dedicated to all the pies out there. Pumpkin pie, pizza pie, chicken pot pie... the list goes on. So, we've rounded up 11 different songs that might not be about actual pies but they all make us hungry. Happy Pi(e) Day!

11."Cherry Pie" by Warrant

"She's my cherry pie / put a smile on your face ten miles wide / looks so good bring a tear to you eye / sweet cherry pie yeah."

10."Sweet Potato Pie" by James Taylor

"Soulful as a baby's cry, my sweet potato pie."

9. "Slice Of Your Pie" by Motley Crue

"Hey, pretty pretty / With the sweet, sweet eyes order me up another / Slice of your pie."

8. "Flaming Pie" by Paul McCartney

"Making love underneath the bed / Shooting stars from a purple sky / I don't care how I do it / I'm the man on the flaming pie."

7. "American Pie" by Don McLean

"So bye-bye, Miss American Pie / Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry / And them good old boys were drinking whiskey 'n rye / Singing, 'This'll be the day that I die'"

6. "Honey Pie" by The Beatles

"Honey pie you are making me crazy / I'm in love but I'm lazy / So won't you please come home."

5. "Country Pie" by Bob Dylan

"Saddle me up on my big white goose / Tie me on 'er turn her loose / Oh me, oh my / Love that country pie."

4. "Custard Pie" by Led Zeppelin

Ooh, your custard pie, yeah, sweet and nice / When you cut it, mama, save me a slice."

3. "Devil's Pie" by DAngelo

Watch us all stand in line / For a slice of the devil's pie."

2. "Apple Pie a la Mode" by Destinys Child

"Lullaby love / Where have you been all of my life? / Your chocolate covered, strawberry, apple pie a la mode."

1. "Magic Pie" by Oasis

"Cos you see me, I got my Magic Pie / Think of me yeah that was me I was that passer by / I've been and now I've gone."

Hot Baeble Videos
    Twain live at Baeble HQ

Twain live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Live It Up

Live It Up

Marian Hill live at Baeble HQ

Marian Hill live at Baeble HQ

End

End

Out Of My Head

Out Of My Head

Thrice live at M Studio

Thrice live at M Studio

Perry Farrell & Satellite Party live at The Artist's Lounge

Perry Farrell & Satellite Party live at The Artist's Lounge

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.