10 Anti-Social Songs To Fuel Your Anti-Valentine's Day Soul
    • THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2018

• Posted by: Rachael Morrow

Valentine's Day is around the corner, and it's probably one of the most disheartening days of the year if you're single -- or even if you're not single but just think it's a stupid holiday (shouldn't you show love every day?). Having to endure all of the over-the-top ideas about the "perfect date" is definitely not easy. Constantly being asked if you have a special someone to share this day with and having to respond with "no" only to get a pitiful response...

It's a very tiring time of year and not worth all of the emotional distress. So instead of wallowing in self pity, embrace this independence and release your frustrations with this strategically curated playlist. You're allowed to be angry with the world of love birds flaunting their happiness, so why not spend the day expressing your anger through music?

1. "Fuck You" - Ceelo Green

This track is probably one of the very best in this anti-love genre. It's powerful and aggressive, which is everything we need on a day like this. It's for anyone who's been ditched and tossed aside for someone seemingly better. It's the best way to release all that anger we have for that specific someone, or just people who are happily in love in general, because we don't need to be happy for anyone else on Valentine's Day.

2. "Gives You Hell" - All American Rejects

A classic from our younger days when we didn't actually experience any heartbreak or social aggression, but one that we can now cherish and appreciate. It's a cathartic release on a breakup and all the things we'd feel too guilty actually acting on or saying out loud. We get to scream this at the top of our lungs and let out all of our frustrations upon the world that is evidently not listening to this angsty outburst.

3. "Fuck You" - Lily Allen

If Lily Allen didn't just articulate absolutely everything we've ever thought about those annoying rude people in our lives. It's to all of those horrible people that just don't seem to fit into any of our social circles and just stir the pot for fun. Just listening to this reminds us that we don't have tolerate such bigoted people!

4. "Fuck You (An Ode To No One)" - Smashing Pumpkins

Another aggressive track, but one that is fierce in its music composition as it is in lyrics. It's harsh and a bit intense at times but it's therapeutic and adds to the whole antisocial experience. If you're not in the mood to pay attention to meaningful in-depth lyrics this is the track for you, it's got all the elements that you can just lose yourself in the music and the emotions that come with it.

5. "Single" - Natasha Bedingfield

A track that celebrates being single and not concerning yourself with what other are thinking. Who cares if you want to lounge around all day instead of socializing? You're single! You're the master of your domain. You can do whatever you want.

6. "Piss On Your Grave" - Travis Scott ft. Kanye West

These two really know how to make an anthem for anyone who's got some beef. It's harsh sonically as well as lyrically, which is perfect for today's #mood.

7. "Not In Love" - Crystal Castles

This one is more of a break-up song, but one that has an aggressive undertone, so it's perfect for anyone coming out of a relationship. If this is your first valentine's day alone for a while then this is the track to remind you that love isn't everything, and that not being in love is tough but also sometimes for the best.

8. "Tied Up In Nottz" - Sleaford Mods

This Scottish duo is angry, foul mouthed, and beautifully articulate. For anyone who is just sick of the whole thing, this track is literally all about being fed up, frustrated, and getting it out there in the world.

9. "Berlin Chair" - You Am I

This track is a bit mean in its message, but this day is all about embracing that mean antisocial side of yourself and loving it! If all you want to do is be vindictive and kind of cruel, then listen to this song and live through the lyrics.

10. "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

Probably the darkest and meanest song on this list, but also one of the most relieving songs. There are some pretty insensitive lines in there, but it's for the sake of art and the sake of emotional release, so it's ok. Just maybe don't actually say such things to anyone.

Hot Baeble Videos
    XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Vance Joy live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Vance Joy live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Morocco

Morocco

My My My Acoustic

My My My Acoustic

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Let Me Go ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line, watt

Let Me Go ft. Alesso, Florida Georgia Line, watt

Slow Hands

Slow Hands

Live It Up

Live It Up

Girls Chase Boys

Girls Chase Boys

Epic Day - Featuring JJAMZ

Epic Day - Featuring JJAMZ

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.