FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 05, 2016 |
Posted by: Kirsten Spruch
Super Bowl 50 is this weekend, and one of our favorite parts of the game is, well...the commercials. Everyone knows this by now, but sometimes we forget one of the reasons why an ad can be so appealing -- the music. There were a lot of great ads this year that made some savvy song choices, whether it was a well-known pop song or classic rock. Here are our top 5 favorites.
5. Apartments.com - Original song performed by Jeff Goldblum.
4. Axe - "Diamond Hoo Ha Man" by Supergrass
3. Hyundai - "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen
2. T-Mobile - "Hotline Bling" by Drake
1. Audi - "Starman" by David Bowie