10 Very Inappropriate Songs To Choose As Your Tinder Anthem
    • MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2018

• Posted by: Piera Lolandes

Since Spotify and Tinder teamed up to allow users to add Spotify songs to their profiles, the pressure is more than on. As if dating on Tinder isn't difficult enough, now you have the possibility of ruining your chances of finding love even more. Of course, it can go one of two ways and you can choose a song that will help you accurately represent what you're actually looking for on Tinder. OR you can choose one of the following songs and secure the title of "Single AF forever."

1. "Creep" by Radiohead

Pretty self explanatory. You'll come across as a complete creep. The whole song repeats the lyrics: "But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here," over and over. Which in that case, you probably do belong on Tinder and you're obviously there to creep because let's face it, Tinder can be quite creepy at times. If you choose this song, be prepared to never get matches or even get blocked.

2. "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye

More like: "No. Please, let's not. Ever." As beautiful and iconic as this song may be, it does not belong on a dating site unless it's used for its commercial as an attempt to be funny. We get it, Tinder is what you use when you want to find someone to get it on with, but please be a little more subtle.

3. "Still In Love With My Ex" by Kelly Rowland

Why, why are you even on Tinder if you're still madly in love with an ex? Well, most likely to help you get over them but make sure to not let everyone know that. Even though many believe that getting under someone new is the way to get over someone, being this honest on Tinder won't get you anywhere.

4. "I Love The Dead" by Alice Cooper

OK, weirdo. This song is a hard NO unless you're Marilyn Manson. Even then, it's still a very unusual song to choose for a dating profile. Everyone is weird in their own way but saying you love the dead to a lot of people on the internet is just a NO. NO. NO. Save this kind of weirdness for Halloween.

5. "Circle (Throw Dat Ass in a Circle)" by Lil Ronny Motha F

More like: "Throw your perverted ass out of this app!" This is more targeted for the men that choose to use this song. All you're saying by using this song is that you see women as a sexual object and nothing more. Women don't enjoy being objectified, just FYI.

6. "What's Your Fantasy" by Ludacris feat. Shawnna

Is this really the kind of question you want to be asking randoms on Tinder? Probably not because I would be very afraid of the answers. This song is inappropriate for both men and women to have on their profiles, but mostly women. We know theres nothing wrong with taking charge of your sexuality and being proud of it but there are more subtle and classy ways of showcasing it to the internet world.

7. "I'm Not Racist" by Joyner Lucas

With everything happening in the world nowadays, it's difficult to know when you might be offending someone with your opinion alone. With that being said, no one likes to be classified as a racist especially when they truly aren't. But using a song like this won't make the situation any better. Save all the political conversations for maybe the 2nd or 3rd date.

8. "Bad At Love" by Halsey

Let's face it, if we were all good at love, Tinder wouldn't exist. I'm as much of a Halsey fan as the next person but this catchy song doesn't belong on a Tinder profile. No one is an expert at love because no one is perfect but there are other ways of letting people know of your previous failed relationships. Having Halsey saying it for you isn't one of them.

9. "Dead Inside" by Muse

Not going to lie, I like Muse but I don't find most of their songs Tinder anthem worthy. Especially this one. There's nothing wrong with being dead inside, especially if you're a seasoned Tinder user. All those dates might have killed you a while ago but you have to know how to hide it. Otherwise, why even bother the continued use of the app? No one wants to date someone emotionally unavailable aka dead inside. NEXT!

10. "Like A Virgin" by Madonna

If you're looking for love or anything else on Tinder, you're most likely NOT a virgin. If you truly are a virgin and looking for someone to help you change that, I highly suggest you delete the damn app and have a friend do you the favor. Also, even if you choose this song to generate some laughs, it's kind of overplayed and not quite unique. Maybe try any song by the Chainsmokers. That should make someone laugh but probably not in the way you expect.

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.