10 Songs To Listen To If You're Single On Valentine's Day
    • WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2018

• Posted by: Piera Lolandes

Oh, Valentine's Day.. the day of love and friendship, but mostly love. If you're single and totally dread having to spend it alone, these tunes are here to help you get through the day. Whether you're newly single, have been single for quite a while, or are in a weird no labels relationship with someone - these tunes are for you. And no, this is not to bash any exes or help you cry and make you feel sorry for yourself. This is to make you feel great about whatever stage in life you currently find yourself in - this includes finding yourself single on Valentine's Day. Because as the saying goes: "It's better to be alone than in bad company." Or maybe I just made that up but who cares because it's true. So if you're like me you'll be spending Valentine's Day with your true love, music.

1. "I Don't Want U Back" by BORNS

If you're newly single and your ex is pestering you to get back together, then this track is right up your ally because NO, you don't want them back! BORNS, who is said to write most of his songs about daydreams, couldn't have said this better for us. So sing this as many times as you need: "I sleep better than every night you were lying next to me, don't wanna see your face, you need to face the facts, I don't want you back.."

2. "Get Out" by CHVRCHES

When good intentions are never good enough, you just want to get out. That's basically the meaning behind this track by CHVRCHES, which can be placed in different life scenarios but happens to fit perfectly when talking about relationships. This is the band's latest release and we cannot wait to hear more from them, especially if it includes more bangers like this one.

3. "French Becky" by Grace Mitchell

The very talented Grace Mitchell tackles on love in only a way she knows how. This song seems to be directed to an ex lover's new love and her advice to this person. She sings: "I'll be cut and dry, you're not on his mind.. I'm telling you, if he isn't for me, he's not for you." How amazing is that? Now only if we could all find a way of warning others about our exes..

4. "Walking Away" by HAIM (Mura Masa remix)

Nothing like knowing when to walk away from something that isn't serving you. Mura Masa makes this track even better with his spin on it. Nothing left to say about that.

5. "In Love Again" by Win and Woo

Whether you wish you were in love again or not, this song will have you dancing along. You might not be in love with a certain someone at the moment but you will for sure fall in love with this song. You're welcome, now you're in love again.

6. "Still Want UUU" by Zak Abel

"Twisted, tied, and turned but I like the way it hurts.." Zak Abel sings as he talks about how he constantly gives more than he receives. No matter how many times he gets hurt, he still seems to want more. I think we can relate to this catchy track even if you don't want to admit it.

7. "Mistake" by Middle Kids

Oh mistakes, what would life be without them? Don't think we'd want to find out. How else are we to learn? Middle Kids sing about mistakes and karma as the lyrics read: "And you got a debt to pay back for something you did way back." Perfect song to send to an ex? Possibly.

8. "Stuck with Me" by The Neighbourhood

Out of all the people that you will find yourself "stuck" with, you will always be "stuck" with yourself. The most important relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves so the sooner we accept this truth, the better. The Neighbourhood has the right idea with lyrics like: "You are stuck with me so I guess I'll be sticking with you."

9. "Bound To Lose" by Refs

When you're "stuck in a broken rocket and are bound to lose" you feel ok because you have this catchy track to help you through. "Bound To Lose" is Ref's latest release and we are loving it.

10. "The Art of Detaching One's Heart" by Phum Viphurit feat. Jenny & The Scallywags

Phum Viphurit is a singer-songwriter from Thailand and this track by him couldn't be more fitting for this. Being able to detach your heart from basically anything is either cold hearted or an art. Either way, this song carries a beautiful meaning. "Hearts may change but memories don't.." so don't dwell too much on the past as its already passed, focus on you and all the new amazing things your heart is yet to encounter.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Girls Like You Ft. Cardi B

Girls Like You Ft. Cardi B

You're The Reason

You're The Reason

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

BonBon

BonBon

Live It Up

Live It Up

Superficial Love

Superficial Love

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Be Somebody ft Nicky Romero and Kiiara

Be Somebody ft Nicky Romero and Kiiara

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.