FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2016 |
Posted by: Kirsten Spruch
Let's get the record straight -- there is nothing wrong with being happy on Valentine's Day. However, sometimes it's nice to take one day to just completely sulk in sadness, especially if you're inconveniently going through a break up during this love/hate holiday. It's good for the soul. So grab a box of tissues, listen to these 10 songs and know that you're not alone because someone else wrote these lyrics!
1. "I Will" by Pablo Nouvelle feat. Sam Wills
2. "Cut The Rope" by Charlotte O.C.
3. "Lifespan" by Vaults
4. "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn
5. "Ready, Able" by Grizzly Bear
6. "Oil and Water" by Lights
7. "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette
8. "Loveless" by X Ambassadors
9. "Portrait in Black and Blue" by King Krule
10. "Never Be Like You" by Flume feat. Kai