FRIDAY, DECEMBER 09, 2011 |
Posted by: Joe Puglisi
Hey folks. We're looking for Spring Interns to help us out with Editorial and Marketing duties. Think you've got what it takes to be an intern with Baeble? Check out the details below!
Each intern will be expected to work at Baeble HQ 15-20 hrs a week.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID. College credit is required.
THIS INTERNSHIP REQUIRES A LOT OF WRITING. You're churning editorial all day with a focus on fun, interesting and unique copy. Sense of humor is encouraged. Come prepared to spend most of your time creating fun content in a fast paced environment, and/or making Ke$ha jokes.
For editorial/content, responsibilities include:
- Providing a variety of original editorial work, including blogs, album reviews, and feature articles (and beyond)
- Attending shows in New York City for coverage
- Preparing website copy
- Providing a variety of web support for Baeble's expanding catalogue of live concerts
- Soliciting/collecting music videos
- Assisting in full concert shoots when needed
No coffee runs, unless its for yourself or we're doing the running. From day one youll be an integral part of all of our digital marketing efforts.
- Developing our community presence
- Must be familiar with social networking sites like StumbleUpon, Twitter, Facebook
- Competent with internet research and know how to find things easily
- Help with the newsletter, outreach, name collection and solicitation for cross promotion
We're looking for interns who:
Are familiar and passionate for a wide variety of independent and emerging artists
Are familiar with both the major players and competitive nature of the new music media industry
Have natural passion for writing/making noise about new and upcoming music/artists
Enjoy attending live shows, and listening to new albums on a regular basis
Are organized and able to meet competing deadlines on a regular basis
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and one brief relevant writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Editorial Internship Application".
Want to focus on Marketing? Send the same email with the subject, "Marketing Internship Application", sans the writing sample.