When celebrities jump on their social media accounts they can be informative, promotive or just down right hilarious. We all live for their posts -- just seeing what they've been getting up to and who they've been hanging out with -- it's the ultimate version of stalking (but from a safe considerate distance). Here is a list of some of the funnier moments on the internet this year, delivered to us by our absolute favorite stars.
1. J.K. Rowling proves she has sass and a witty comeback to anything. She doesn't just right amazing literature, but she is a genius on the twitter as well!
2. Well she is a comedian, so of course she would have a funny online presence. With this pregnancy announcement, who can help but to chuckle?
3. Anna Kendrick is literally the voice of anyone who's ever seen a Ryan Gosling movie.
4. Now Kelly Clarkson knows when to laugh at herself, and we can all appreciate that kind of self-deprecating humor. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?
5. When you're famous and read these ridiculous headlines about someone who's basically your sister, you'd be weird not to laugh! What a caption Scott, you've got us hooked.
6. Chrissy Teigen has nailed her Instagram presence and she continues to deliver the goods, mainly at poor ol' John's expense, but hey it's all in good faith!
7. Even when she's making a funny face she still looks gorgeous! This is a little reminder that everyone makes stupid faces and posts them on social media, because lets face it, our faces can turn into some weird looking things.
8. The time Lorde was literally every single one of us when hanging out with our mums.
9. When Ryan Reynolds uses his mum as a bouncing board for his very witty remarks, at least she can laugh along with us.
10. Poor Anna, we've all been there and we understand the struggle, you'll get there one day... Hopefully.
11. Katy Perry seems to always be getting herself into embarrassing situations, but they're funny and she gets it, so it's cool.
12. Haven't we all re-enacted a painting we've seen in a gallery and shared it on Instagram? Or is that just me and my fellow comrade, Chris Pratt?
13. That time Kim Kardashian proved to her haters that she does indeed smile, but can also add a little joke in there just to prove she's boss.
14. That time Cher was just too damn busy for people's silliness.
15. Harry Styles, you know how to get back at your ex and celebrate your birthday all in one simple sentence.