15 Times Celebrities Proved They're Funny AF
    • THURSDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2017

• Posted by: Rachael Morrow

When celebrities jump on their social media accounts they can be informative, promotive or just down right hilarious. We all live for their posts -- just seeing what they've been getting up to and who they've been hanging out with -- it's the ultimate version of stalking (but from a safe considerate distance). Here is a list of some of the funnier moments on the internet this year, delivered to us by our absolute favorite stars.

1. J.K. Rowling proves she has sass and a witty comeback to anything. She doesn't just right amazing literature, but she is a genius on the twitter as well!

2. Well she is a comedian, so of course she would have a funny online presence. With this pregnancy announcement, who can help but to chuckle?

3. Anna Kendrick is literally the voice of anyone who's ever seen a Ryan Gosling movie.

4. Now Kelly Clarkson knows when to laugh at herself, and we can all appreciate that kind of self-deprecating humor. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

5. When you're famous and read these ridiculous headlines about someone who's basically your sister, you'd be weird not to laugh! What a caption Scott, you've got us hooked.

Got my fingers crossed!

A post shared by Scott Disick (@letthelordbewithyou) on

6. Chrissy Teigen has nailed her Instagram presence and she continues to deliver the goods, mainly at poor ol' John's expense, but hey it's all in good faith!

Simultaneously unpacking and filing for divorce

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

7. Even when she's making a funny face she still looks gorgeous! This is a little reminder that everyone makes stupid faces and posts them on social media, because lets face it, our faces can turn into some weird looking things.

Everyone thinks I was inspired by the princesses. If they only knew...

A post shared by Blake Lively (@blakelively) on

8. The time Lorde was literally every single one of us when hanging out with our mums.

When ur mum's like "go stand by that tree" ??????

A post shared by Lorde (@lordemusic) on

9. When Ryan Reynolds uses his mum as a bouncing board for his very witty remarks, at least she can laugh along with us.

10. Poor Anna, we've all been there and we understand the struggle, you'll get there one day... Hopefully.

I've been trying to not look insane in selfies but turns out it's impossible. Back at the bistro!

A post shared by Anna Faris (@annafaris) on

11. Katy Perry seems to always be getting herself into embarrassing situations, but they're funny and she gets it, so it's cool.

Be the ball they said, become one they said ????‍?? #swishswish

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

12. Haven't we all re-enacted a painting we've seen in a gallery and shared it on Instagram? Or is that just me and my fellow comrade, Chris Pratt?

13. That time Kim Kardashian proved to her haters that she does indeed smile, but can also add a little joke in there just to prove she's boss.

See I do smile... even laugh on occasion. Not too often though because it causes wrinkles @shammaurice

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

14. That time Cher was just too damn busy for people's silliness.

15. Harry Styles, you know how to get back at your ex and celebrate your birthday all in one simple sentence.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Live It Up

Live It Up

Let It Cover Me Up

Let It Cover Me Up

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Charli XCX live at Hype Hotel

Charli XCX live at Hype Hotel

God's Plan

God's Plan

BonBon

BonBon

Sexy Song

Sexy Song

In My Blood

In My Blood

Vance Joy live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Vance Joy live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.