Sometimes opposites attract and become the greatest couples - a concept that's been droned into our brains by every chick-flick ever made. But this does, in fact, seem to ring true when it comes to musical collaborations. You would think that a partnership between Mick Jagger and David Bowie would be the greatest thing ever, right? WRONG!
This year, however, we welcomed a fair share of outlandish musical couplings, and here's who you voted to be the best (in respective order):
1. Black Keys & RZA - "Baddast Man Alive"
2. A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & 2 Chainz - "Fucking Problems"
3. Mark Foster, A-Trak, & Kimbra - "Warrior"
4. Big Boi feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram - "Lines"
5. Major Lazer feat. Amber Coffman - "Get Free"