10 Songs To Get You Pumped Up For Black Friday Morning
    • THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2017

• Posted by: Grace Eire

Black Friday is terrifying. I have never participated because I don't even like going to the mall at 3PM on a Monday, but I've seen the tapes and read the headlines. Tramplings, fist fights, reversion to primal survival tactics and moments of panic. Maybe it's all the tryptophan in the turkey or the sugar from the candied yams that mess with eager shoppers' psyches, but come Black Friday morning, something is off and societal norms just don't matter any more.

If you are planning to head to the shops and not just take part in capitalism online like the rest of us living in 2017, you're going to need a bit of hyping-up to face the crowds. This is no time to rely on shuffle, folks. To be a Black Friday soldier, you're going to need a pump up playlist. These 10 songs are here to jazz you up for the task ahead.

1. Cherry Glazer – "Told You I'd Be With The Guys"

This guitar riff is perfect for imagining yourself walking into battle in slow motion. Clementine Creevy's wailing is there for an extra kick.

2. FIDLAR – "Punks"

We weren't going to get through a pump-up-to-be-battle-ready list without my favorites, FIDLAR. Zac Carper will get you feeling all that teenage anger and angst in no time.

3. Sheer Mag – "Meet Me In The Street"

Tina Halladay and her band are a force to be reckoned with, and you will be too once you listen to this powerful song.

4. Otherkin - "Bad Advice"

This track is off the band's debut album, OK, and it's just the piece of rock n' roll you've been searching your music library for. The Irish foursome will give you a kick stronger than an early morning espresso.

5. Spice Girls - "Spice Up Your Life"

If you tell me that you don't get pumped up every time you hear this late 90's hit, you're straight up lying.

6. Third Eye Blind – "Semi Charmed Life"

In all sincerity, I recently made a running playlist with this song 20+ times. I realize I could have just put it on repeat, but that would have taken away from the intention.

7. Diarrhea Planet – "Separations"

If four guitars shredding at once isn't the definition of pump-up, I don't know what is. This song from this ball of energy of a band is great for playing in your earbuds when you need to walk with purpose, head held high.

8. Leather Girls – "She"

This song from Austin's Leather Girls is so full of raw energy knit so tightly together, it's impossible to get through it without finding yourself jamming along. These guys and gal are the real deal.

9. Wavves – "Stupid In Love"

Wavves is just one of those bands that, if you stumble upon them by accident, you fall immediately in love. This track begs to be sung along with, possibly in the car before the sun comes up and the department store doors open.

10. Harry Styles – "Only Angel"

What can fuel you with more energy that young Harry Styles singing his rock n' roll heart out on this song so carefully reminiscent to the likes of The Stones?

Best of luck out there, folks. You're now armed with the adrenaline and will power to conquer Black Friday shopping. Or, take these songs on a nice morning jog to run off some of that gravy and biscuit butter. Dealer's choice.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Hanson live at Baeble HQ

Hanson live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

My Rules

My Rules

Till I Get Found

Till I Get Found

Live It Up

Live It Up

Magic Giant live at Baeble HQ

Magic Giant live at Baeble HQ

Aurora live at Baeble HQ

Aurora live at Baeble HQ

Jordan Rakei live at Baeble HQ

Jordan Rakei live at Baeble HQ

Catch Me Outside

Catch Me Outside

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.