10 Artists You Must Watch During Tomorrow's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
    • WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2017

• Posted by: Maddie Brown

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving, in case you didn't know. And with that comes festivities! One of those festivities is the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which brings together an array of performers. It's one of my favorite parts, besides the awesome floats. Here we highlight some prominent performers of the bunch tomorrow. And don't forget to watch it on NBC tomorrow, at 9 a.m. ET.

1. Gwen Stefani

Mrs. Stefani has already gotten in the holiday spirit with the Autumn release of her Christmas album You Make It Feel Like Christmas. She's pre-taped a rendition of "White Christmas," at the Bryant Park ice skating rink, which will air tomorrow. Probably to carve out more time to spend with 'Sexiest Man Alive'/Boyfriend Blake Shelton.

2. Common

The Award-winning rapper has ventured into other mediums over the years. Most recently, I heard that Common is starring in a new Digital Comic Book Series. Apparently he'll be on the "Building A Better World" Girl Scout Float with singer-songwriter Andra Day, which should make for an exciting performance.

3. Andra Day

As stated above, Andra Day will be accompanied by Common on the Girl Scout Float. She'll be singing "Stand Up for Something," which was co-written by and features Common. The song is from the film Marshall, and won the Hollywood Song Award at the Hollywood Film Awards this year.

4. Goo Goo Dolls

I haven't heard any rumors about what they'll be performing. Maybe something off of their May-release EP You Should Be Happy? We'll find out tomorrow.

5. Sabrina Carpenter

The young actress/pop singer performed at Macy's back in 2014. She sang her single "Middle of Starting Over," off of her EP Can't Blame a Girl for Trying. It's now three years later, and since then, she's come out with two studio albums, as well as some singles. I'm interested to see what she sings tomorrow. "Thumbs," maybe? Or a Christmas tune. Just a guess.

6. Leslie Odom Jr.

Tony Award winner and Broadway star Leslie Odom Jr. will perform tomorrow. My hope is it will be some Aaron Burr/Hamilton action, or else everyone's world may actually fall apart.

7. Andy Grammer

Aw, he has a baby girl now! He's written a song for her, but I don't think he'll be singing that one tomorrow. His album The Good Parts is set for release on December 1st, so he may perform an already released song off of that.

8. Wyclef Jean

He's confirmed via Instagram that he'll be performing "What Happened to Love" tomorrow. Good stuff ahead of us.

9. Patti LaBelle

The soul/R&B legend will be performing tomorrow, and if you just can't wait, then check out this snippet 1990 performance of hers at Macy's! Also, apparently she has a famous sweet potato pie that's selling at Walmart? It's a Patti-themed Thanksgiving.

10. Smokey Robinson

Another incredible legend, who will be performing on the Mount Rushmore float tomorrow. He recently came out with his Amazon Original solo album Christmas Everyday, so I'm thinking he'll sing something off of that. I'd personally love if he sang "I Second That Emotion." I know that's an unlikely possibility, but there's just nothing like a Smokey classic.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Magic Giant live at Baeble HQ

Magic Giant live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Live It Up

Live It Up

Hanson live at Baeble HQ

Hanson live at Baeble HQ

Catch Me Outside

Catch Me Outside

Sebastien Grainger live at Radio Room

Sebastien Grainger live at Radio Room

Porcelain Raft live at Pier 2 - Brooklyn Bridge Park

Porcelain Raft live at Pier 2 - Brooklyn Bridge Park

Charli XCX live at Hype Hotel

Charli XCX live at Hype Hotel

Beach Fossils live at Hype Hotel

Beach Fossils live at Hype Hotel

The Rosewood Thieves live at Pianos

The Rosewood Thieves live at Pianos

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.