10 Songs To Remind You that You're Beautiful Even Though You Just Ate All That Halloween Candy
    • THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2017

• Posted by: Annie Brinich

Look, it's almost winter. I'm simply preparing my body for hibernation. I'm insulating myself with body fat so that I can withstand the cruel winter winds. And I'm choosing to do so via Reese's Peanut Butter cups. If you, like me, are attempting to overcome feelings of shame and regret because our society has unrealistic expectations for men and women's bodies, then join me in listening to these empowering anthems and dipping into that leftover Halloween candy one last time.

1. "Feel Good" - Chip tha Ripper

Chip tha Ripper now goes by King Chip, but this 2010 ode to just really feeling great about life remains excellent.

2. "Good as Hell" - Lizzo

Lizzo knows what's up. Do your hair, do your nails, and go conquer the world.

3. "Disco Tits" - Tove Lo

Hey just in case you haven't seen this music before, spoiler alert: Tove Lo has sex with a muppet. So just keep that in mind. It's a really sexy song though.

4. "Electric Lady" - Janelle Monae (feat. Solange)

Among the many women making love-yourself, empowering music these days, Janelle Monae may be the very best.

5. "Shine on Me" - Dan Auberbach

This is a fun, Beatles-esque track from the Black Keys guitarist and vocalist. It's a step away from the Black Keys' hard rocking sound and towards something more fun and folksy.

6. "Lemon" - N.E.R.D. (feat. Rihanna)

This new track has a lot of people excited, mostly because Rihanna lays down a pretty great rap, delivered with her cocky, playful attitude.

7. "That's What I Like" - Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars likes renting beach houses in Miami, waking up with no jammies, and lobster tail for dinner. I like eating Halloween candy for dinner while in my jammies, alone in my apartment. We all have our thing.

8. "Daft Punk is Playing At My House" - LCD Soundsystem

This is not necessarily a song that will make you feel good about your body, but it is a song that will make you feel good for crazy-dancing all over your apartment to burn off those candy calories.

9. "Lush Life" - Zara Larsson

This is the ultimate treat-yourself song, so go nuts. What's one more Kit-Kat?

10. "i" - Kendrick Lamar

Finally, love yourself. You can diet in the Spring. Or not.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B

Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Live It Up

Live It Up

BonBon

BonBon

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Pamela

Pamela

Larkin Poe live at Baeble HQ

Larkin Poe live at Baeble HQ

Andreas Moe  live at Thrillist Holiday Hideaway

Andreas Moe live at Thrillist Holiday Hideaway

Drowning

Drowning

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.