10 Iconic Pop Star Hairstyles
    • WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2017

• Posted by: Maddie Brown

What makes you fall in love with an artist? Their profound songs, their dynamite vocals, their stellar instrumentals, and their rockin'... Hairstyles. Sure, maybe you care more about the music rather than the neon pink mohawk with blue highlights, but we all know you've tried to emulate your favorite pop star's latest hairstyle at one point or another. Because what's superstardom without some hair trendsetting? Pop music specifically is the creator of some of the most iconic looks. Here are 10 revolutionary hairstyles that may just give you that bold inspo you need.

1. Ariana Grande's Ponytail

So, apparently Ariana Grande almost didn't wear her iconic ponytail for her tour?! Yup, that's what her stylist revealed to Bustle. But... Things might be changing. Judging from her Instagram, she seems to have ditched her signature brunette pony for an icy silver/blonde color similar to her "Focus" video. May the Ponytail live forever in our hearts.

2. Lady Gaga's Hair Bow

Wait… Did they take Lady Gaga's hair and tie it in a hair bow? Or did they take a hair bow accessory and pin it to Lady Gaga's hair? You bet I'll be binging YouTube tutorials to master this one for years to come.

3. Nicki Minaj's Tie-Dyed Hair

Don't try this at home, kids. Here, it looks like Nicki dipped her hair in a tie-dye bucket. Taste the rainbow!

4. Justin Bieber's Swoop

When Biebs came out with "One Time," I, along with the rest of the world, was won over by his hair swoop. I am forever a Belieber in that hair flip/style. It's a pop culture staple, after all. A necessity for survival.

5. Willow Smith's Hair Whip

Many singers have had iconic hairstyles, but few have made iconic songs about iconic hairstyles. Here, Willow Smith made an iconic song with an iconic hairstyle that became just that much more iconic. (Please send me a tally ASAP of how many times I just said "iconic").

6. Ed Sheeran's Bad Hair Day

I call this look: Bed Head Ed! Nature wasn't holding out so well for our favorite British crooner. This look isn't necessarily "iconic," but maybe it will be now that it's made this super legitimate list. We still love you, Ed.

7. Britney Spears' 90's Pigtails

It was between this and the shaved head. 90s won. Maybe because I love innocent vintage Britney, but also because I'm not a total asshole.

8. Justin Timberlake's Bleach Blonde Ramen Noodle Hair

Speaking of the 90s...

9. Beyonce's Golden Crown

If you had any doubts that Beyonce was a Queen, just take a look at this. We've worshipped her hair for years, but this stunning Grammy's look might just be the height of her royalty.

10. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus's Blonde Wig

"You get the best of both worlds!..." She's a pop-star, okay? Like, why are you even questioning this?

Hot Baeble Videos
    Live It Up

Live It Up

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Goldroom live at Hype Hotel

Goldroom live at Hype Hotel

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

"Down the Line"

God's Plan

God's Plan

God Is A Woman

God Is A Woman

Perfect

Perfect

Side To Side Featuring Nicki Minaj

Side To Side Featuring Nicki Minaj

the oohlas live at Red 7 - SXSW

the oohlas live at Red 7 - SXSW

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.