5 Music Videos that are Obviously About Famous Exs
    • THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2018

• Posted by: Nell Snow

When it comes to celebrity relationships, the rumor mill is always in full swing. And when a musician drops a song about an old flame, it almost immediately sparks speculation about who it's about. And yet, on occasion, the rumors stop dead in their tracks, because the music video makes it very, very clear who the song is about.

Halsey "Without Me"
    G-Easy

Halsey's video, dropped just a couple days ago, is a very honest representation of a relationship gone bad. And the man in the video could be G-Easy's twin. The video isn't exactly happy- it features a very intense, abusive relationship that's fueled by alcohol. Halsey revealed that the video was a combination of relationships she's been in and that she's seen other people going through, but there's definitely a main inspiration here.

Taylor Swift "Style"
    Harry Styles

Ok, we've restrained our self to just one Taylor Swift song, because really she's way too easy a target. It's just lazy. But the actor in "Style" is 100% supposed to be Harry Styles. And, oh, the song title is actually his name, which... yeah, I'll admit I was today days old when I figured that out.

Justin Timberlake "Cry Me a River"
    Brittney Spears

With Gigi Hadid and Zayne, The Kardashian Wests, etcetera, etcetera, it's easy to forget that THE celebrity power couple used to be Justin Timberlake and Brittney Spears. They gave us such iconic moments as the double denim look, but when they went through a nasty breakup, Justin did Not. Hold. Back. I mean, just take a guess at who the blonde beauty in the music video is supposed to be.

Little Mix "Shout Out to My Ex"
    Zayne Malik

Well, this one doesn't have a body double, but that doesn't mean that it's any more ambiguous. Perrie Edwards literally throws a teddy bear that Zayne gave her out of the car. Not that anyone had any doubt who this song was about before the video, though. I mean, she sings about her tattoo'd ex who she dated for 4 years and who left her for another woman. Doesn't leave that much room for interpretation.

Selena Gomez "Back To You"
    Justin Bieber

Annnnnd I'll leave you with another twin. Because if this actor isn't supposed to be JB (complete with the famous hair), then I'm the queen of England.

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.