5 Snoop Dogg Moments That Will Make You Smile
    • FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017

• Posted by: Maddie Brown

Today is a very special day; it's Snoop Dogg's 46th birthday! We all know and love Snoop Dogg. He's a rapper, record producer, singer, and songwriter who has sold millions of albums worldwide and has made a name for himself in the music industry. Over decades, he's produced chart-topping albums such as The Doggfather and Ego Trippin'. He's also an actor and entrepreneur.

Anyone who knows of Snoop Dogg (which is like the whole world, right?) will know about his major success in the entertainment industry. But we thought it would be fun to take a look at five moments you may not know about him that are totally entertaining, wildly random, and truly unforgettable. So let's toast to Snoop's 46th, and take a look at some particular times he genuinely made us smile.

1. That time he played "Huggy" in Starsky and Hutch.

Snoop has made numerous TV and movie cameos throughout the years. One of my personal favorites is his role "Huggy Bear" in the comedic film Starsky and Hutch. He looks super slick with some fashionable hats and outfits, and says some memorable lines, such as "I lay it out for ya'll to play it out."

2. That time he became BFFS with Martha Stewart.

This unpredictable friendship is goals. Several years ago, Snoop made a couple of appearances on Martha's TV show, and the two made mashed potatoes and brownies on separate occasions. They are currently in their second season of their VH1 show Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party where they host gatherings with celebrity guests for some fun food festivities.

3. That time he told us to "treat that sweet tooth."

Snoop Dogg is a strong proponent of the legalization of marijuana, and a couple of years ago, he launched a company called Leafs by Snoop. He often promotes the company on social media, and posted this picture of edibles.

4. That time he appeared on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

In 2009, he appeared as a guest on the 10th Anniversary Primetime Celebration of this classic trivia TV show to answer a $50,000 question for charity. He asked the audience for help, and they affirmed what he instinctively thought. Snoop went with the audience's dominant opinion, and it was an all-around win. On the show, he flaunted a shirt that spelled out, "I Became A Snoop Dogg Millionaire."

5. That time he wanted to be CEO of Twitter.

In 2015, when Dick Costolo stepped down as CEO of Twitter, Snoop revealed that he was ready to take on the leading position. He spread the word with the hashtags #SnoopforCEO and #ifSnoopwasTwitterCEO. Let me just say that #ifSnoopwasTwitterCEO, I'd be forever grateful.

Hot Baeble Videos
    XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Only Us

Only Us

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

Sue Me

Sue Me

Live It Up

Live It Up

Yesterdays Wake

Yesterdays Wake

Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B

Taki Taki ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B

Minus the Bear live at The Bowery Electric

Minus the Bear live at The Bowery Electric

Alt-J live at The Cutting Room

Alt-J live at The Cutting Room

The Veils live at The Bowery Ballroom

The Veils live at The Bowery Ballroom

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.