8 Female Collaborations That Need To Happen
    • MONDAY, OCTOBER 02, 2017

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

Last night, St. Vincent and Fiona Apple made every music lover's dream come true when they surprise-performed together live at Trans-Pecos Festival in Marfa, Texas. They graced us with several songs including Cyndi Lauper's "Money Changes Everything." There's nothing more exciting than seeing two fantastic artists come together to make music. Now that the collaboration I've been waiting for for my entire life has finally happened, I've decided to be the ungrateful young person that I am and wish for eight more collaborations. Seriously - could you imagine artists like Lana Del Rey and SZA making music together? It'd be pretty sweet.

1. Patti Smith and Torres

Torres and Patti Smith would be perfect together - they both have this ominous view of life, as if they know something that we don't. They could totally let us in on some secrets. Also, both of their lower registers together would be bad ass.

2. Miley Cyrus and P!nk

Now that Miley Cyrus is back in touch with her - uh - healthier side and P!nk is off changing the world and teaching her kid what it means to be a woman, these two would have a pretty positive impact on their audience. And they both have such strong, raspy voices... It'd be a dream.

3. Kelly Clarkson and Adele

If you've heard both of these women sing, then you'd know that their voices together would make the Earth shake.

4. Lorde and HAIM

Lorde is always collaborating with awesome people - HAIM should be next. Take Lorde's fantastic lyrics and mixed them with HAIM's excellent sense of rhythm and you've got yourself an awesome team. Also, performance-wise, Lorde's dance moves with Este's bass face would be entertaining to say the least.

5. Carly Rae Jepsen and Ellie Rowsell

Ellie Rowsell of Wolf Alice has a bit of an edge to her while Carly Rae Jepsen is total bubblegum - and they're both so endearing. It'd be really interesting to see the contrast between their two attitudes.

6. Karen O and Hayley Williams

The two best rocker chicks. 'Nuf said.

7. Florence Welch and Solange

Florence and Solange?! I can just see it now. It'd be the most empowering performance of all time. They are both enormous inspirations for women everywhere.

8. Lana Del Rey and SZA

Looks like Lana Del Rey has been dipping her feet in the waters of R&B lately, after her collab with The Weeknd and A$AP Rocky, it'd be interesting to see her take another step further. They're smokey cool girl 'tudes mesh together really well, too.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Making Of The Katy Perry's Bon Appetit

Making Of The Katy Perry's Bon Appetit

Live It Up

Live It Up

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

Eels live at Royal Albert Hall

exclusive interview

exclusive interview

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Long As I Live

Long As I Live

Kream ft. Tyga

Kream ft. Tyga

Jackie Chan ft. Dzeko, Preme and Post Malone

Jackie Chan ft. Dzeko, Preme and Post Malone

We Can Make The World Stop

We Can Make The World Stop

No I Love Yous ft. French Montana

No I Love Yous ft. French Montana

© 2018 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.