Tomorrow Mumford and Sons
release their hotly anticipated follow-up to their hotly loved debut Sigh No More
. We want to make sure you're adequately prepared for what to expect, as well as maximizing your Mumford enjoyment, so bust out the Old E and prepare for the official Baeble Babel
Drink every time
- Someone sings any variation of these words:
- A banjo riff begins
- Reference to God
- Abrupt tempo shift
- Four part harmony occurs
- Kickdrum starts on the downbeat
- Verses continually get higher and higher
- Bridge is just the verse an octave higher
- Dramatic cymbals
- Everything gets really quiet all of a sudden
- The phrase "I will..."
Finish your drink when
- The band breaks into an a cappella chorus
- Marcus Mumford's voice breaks because of high note
Before the album comes out, you can jump start ont he competion by playing along to clips from the band's performance on SNL this past weekend. Yeah, we know it's Monday morning...but you gotta put in the work to be the very best.
"I Will Wait"
"Below My Feet"