10 Songs To Listen To When You're Feeling Hotter Than Hell
    • FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 01, 2017

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

Let's be honest for a second: you're fucking killing it. Seriously, look at you. You've got your favorite underwear on, your hair's all done up (with a ton of hairspray, so you know your sweet 'do ain't going nowhere), and that potential lover you've had your eye on is, well, no longer "potential," if you know what I mean. *Wink*. Go you! You look and feel gorgeous, and you know what is the best thing to do when you're killing it? Listen to music that accentuates and intensifies your hotness. So, let's do it. Here are 10 songs that you should listen to while strutting down the street, cute outfit and all, so people know that you're hot shit.

1. "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred

Well this one's just too obvious… "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts…" Or maybe I've just been talking about Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" way too much last week. Who knows for sure.

2. "Queen" by Perfume Genius

Nothing is more satisfying and defiant than when Mike Hadreas of Perfume Genius sings "no family is safe when I sashay!" YAS, queen. Show the world what you're capable of!

3. "Hot in Herre" by Nelly

Just like "I'm Too Sexy," this one's an obvious choice. Pick out your shortest crop top and flaunt it! Or, don't bother picking out an outfit at all because, you know, it's going to get hot and you're going to want to take it off.

4. "Feeling Myself" by Nicki Minaj ft. Beyonce

Okay, all of the songs on this list are way too obvious. Once again, you are feeling yourself, so why wouldn't you listening to "Feeling Myself"?! Plus, you can pretty much listen to every other song in Bey's discography and feel like an enlightened woman (or man, you know, whoever you are).

5. "Cool Girl" by Tove Lo

"I'M A COOL GIRL, IMMA, IMMA COOL GIRL. ICE COLD, I ROLL MY EYES AT YOU BOY." Pretty sure Tove Lo just took every girl's internal thoughts and put them into a song. Whenever I listen to this song while walking down the street, I wish I was on a motorcycle. With flames. Lots of flames. And a lion running beside me… Obviously.

6. "Angel" by Fifth Harmony

The four girls of Fifth Harmony deliver each line with such smooth bad assery, there's no way you won't feel like the coolest - most devilish - chick in the game.

7. "Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato

The ultimate "don't make me apologize or I'll sing at you!" anthem.

8. "Hotter Than Hell" by Dua Lipa

Hey, you are hotter than hell. That's pretty hot. Don't you ever forget it.

9. "Don't Cha" by Pussycat Dolls

When you like a guy who has a girlfriend and instead of letting that ruin your confidence you just laugh because you are actually SO confident and know that you are SO much hotter. Also, the choreography in this video is inspirational.

10. "Homemade Dynamite" by Lorde

Man, Lorde doesn't write a whole lotta party anthems but when she does, she does them right. Nothing makes you feel better and boosts your confidence more than blowin' the roof with your best friends.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Pela live at The Bowery Ballroom

Pela live at The Bowery Ballroom

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.