10 Booty Call Anthems For Every Side Chick
  • FRIDAY, AUGUST 05, 2016

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

Have you ever been someone's side chick?

Let's back track. In case you're unfamiliar with the term "Side Chick," Urban Dictionary describes it as, "A girl you got on the side other than your main girlfriend," pretty self-explanatory. So, have you ever been a side chick? And if so, did you ever wish that you had some music you could relate to while you were being used for 2:00 AM booty calls? Being held at someone else's convenience is degrading and stupid, but if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who's been through it! Here are 10 songs from other people who are just as upset as you are.

1. "Come and See Me" by PARTYNEXTDOOR

The main hook is "come and see me for once," and that one line perfectly explains how every side chick feels.

2. "twoAM" by SZA

This song is SZA's take on PARTYNEXTDOOR's "Come and See Me." It's really interesting how she spins it to show the woman's perspective while adding so much to it.

3. "Side Chick" by Diana Espir

Well, this one is literally called "Side Chick," and it's pretty terrible. It feels like it's a joke, but this overly confident side chick seems pretty serious about the dude getting rid of his other lover.

4. "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" by Arctic Monkeys

Ah, when they only call you at 3:00 AM while they're under the influence and are incapable of making good decisions.

5. "Sorry" by Beyonce

Beyonce only released an entire album, Lemonade that heavily hinted at Jay-Z having a side chick. "Sorry" offers a different perspective -- from the, uh, main chick. Is that a term? #BeckyWithTheGoodHair

6. "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes

Poor Shawn Mendes, who's the side guy in this situation. "I can treat you better than he can," he sings in the main hook. Yes, you can, Shawn! Who would turn down his offer?

7. "i hate u, i love u" by gnash Ft. Olivia O'Brien

This song is a little bit more sad and low key. When you hate someone for not treating you right but you're weak and keep trying. "I hate you, I love you / I hate that I want you / You want her, you need her / And I'll never be her."

8. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" by Adele

YES, Adele. Don't let him walk all over you! There's another woman? Say goodbye! Hasta La Vista!

9. "The Hills" by The Weeknd

Can we feature a song from the perspective of the guy with the side hoes? Sure, let's do it. The Weeknd sings, "I only call you when it's half past five / The only time that I'll be by your side," which is pretty shitty and rude if you ask me.

10. "U With Me?" by Drake

Poor Drake. He can't get his girl to commit, they keep playing games and he's left wondering, "is she with me?"
Hot Baeble Videos
Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

Robert Randolph and the Family Band  live at Baeble HQ

Robert Randolph and the Family Band live at Baeble HQ

Live It Up

Live It Up

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Little Hurricane live at Baeble HQ

Little Hurricane live at Baeble HQ

R.LUM.R live at Industry City

R.LUM.R live at Industry City

Beach Slang live at Baeble HQ

Beach Slang live at Baeble HQ

Matisyahu live at Baeble HQ

Matisyahu live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.