5 Moments That Prove P!NK Is A Goddess Who Can Do Anything
    • WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2017

• Posted by: Ally Farrell

There are a lot of artists who try to add multiple elements to their performances, but instead of crafting a perfect show, they fall flat on all aspects. Like Jason DeRulo. He's an incredible vocalist, and a great dancer. But he can't do both at once; when he tries to sing and dance, he sounds out of breath and his dancing is sloppy. And then there are artists on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, people who do the literal most, and do it perfectly.

Grammy award winning, multi-platinum, pop-rock superstar P!NK is one of those people. P!NK has one of the strongest voices in the game. She's an extremely skilled aerial acrobat. And she can belt out her songs perfectly while hanging from pieces of silk suspended over an arenas worth of screaming fans. Not to mention she's a kick ass mother. P!NK really can do it all, and if you still don't think so, we're about to change your mind. Here are five times P!NK did the most and killed it.

1. 2009 VMA Performance

So much is happening in this performance. Like that creepy circus music and the ballet? The acrobatic tricks, the Lil' Kim-esque nipple pastie, the spot on vocal performance, the extremely muscular man tumbling through the air with P!NK. Art.

2. 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Performance

P!NK goes all out for her award show performances. Everything about this from her costume to her acrobatics to the design of the stage is stunning. Not to mention the song is beautiful and she sounds like an angel.

3. Proposal

pink proposal

For some reason, it's considered proper for a man to propose to a woman. It's one of society's long-standing, rather outdated, and seemingly unspoken rules. But P!NK has never been about following the rules, so she broke gender-norms in 2005 when she proposed to her now-husband, BMX champion Carey Hart.

4. Lady Marmalade

Most people equate P!NK with her signature pop-rock sound, but what most people don't know is that she actually got her start singing in an all-girl R&B group. P!NK didn't fully embrace her trademark sound until the release of her second album, Missundaztood. But before this album, P!NK proved her pop/R&B abilities when she collaborated with Missy Elliot, Christina Aguilera, and Mya on "Lady Marmalade." Is there anything she can't do?

5. 2017 VMAs Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award Acceptance Speech

I don't think I even need to explain how powerful this speech was. An excellent performer, and vocalist, and an even better mother. Hey, P!NK… I know I'm an adult, but can you adopt me?
    Hot Baeble Videos
    The Aces live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.