13 Best Songs by The Killers (...So Far)
    • WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2017

• Posted by: Baeble Staff

The Killers are releasing a new album in a few weeks (September 22nd), and if you're anything like me, you want to re-familiarize yourself with their entire discography, but don't have the time (or the attention span) to relearn all of their songs. We've done most of the work for you, and have compiled the 13 best Killers songs from all of their releases prior to Wonderful Wonderful.

1. Mr. Brightside

A classic... If this one wasn't on the list, it'd be weird. Even your grandma knows all the words to this song.

2. Somebody Told Me

A boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend that you had in February of last year? Tell me more.

3. When You Were Young

Pretty sure this song was everyone's favorite karaoke song in 2006. Either that, or they nailed it on Guitar Hero. Each lyric is so singable! "HE DOESN'T LOOK A THANG LIKE JESUS..."

4. Runaways

If Bruce Springsteen was the lead vocalist for the Killers, this is what every song would sound like and I love it.

5. All These Things That I Have Done

If you don't get chills during the "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier" bit, then there is something wrong with you.

6. A Dustland Fairytale

It's so beautiful and so sad all at once.

7. Bling (Confessions of a King)

This song just perfectly encompasses the classic Sam's Town era of The Killers. The anthemic bridge when Brandon Flowers starts singing "higher and higher" is so uplifting and powerful.
    8. Don't Shoot Me Santa

I don't care that this is a Christmas song, it's great and should be listened to year round.

9. Shot at the Night

An incredible comeback single.

10. Smile Like You Mean It

Another reason why Hot Fuss was the best.

11. For Reasons Unknown

"And my lips - they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used to / And my eyes don't recognize you no more,"
    Flowers sings, sounding desperate and sad. Then a killer guitar riff comes in, obviously.

12. Read My Mind

That energizing build in the beginning and the soaring synths... Yes, please.
    13. Bones

Well since we're talking about all of the Sam's Town songs, might as well just go for it and include all of them, right? "DON'T YOU WANNA COME WITH ME? DON'T YOU WANNA FEEL MY BOOONES?"

Also read our article, BAEBLE BAE ALERT: Brand Flowers' Undeniable Manliness.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.