8 Tweets That Prove Billie Eilish is Relatable AF
    • TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2017

• Posted by: Olivia Lewis

Billie Eilish may be wowing everyone with her precocious songwriting and musical abilities, but beyond that, she's just like everyone else. If you follow the rising star on Twitter, you'll probably see that she likes to air a lot of her thoughts and frustrations on social media, and honestly it's super relatable. Most of Billie Eilish's tweets will have you "haha, same"ing along, because we've all been there, or maybe we're there right now. Billie gets especially relatable with these 8 tweets:

1. "c but now that i DONT have u i want u"

Ah, the classic conundrum - you always want what you can't, or don't, have. Whether we're talking about an ex or a shirt we generously decided to give to a younger sibling, we've all been there.

2. "YOU WERE SHIT AND I KNEW YOU WERE SHIT BUT FOR SOME FUCCKKING REASON YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME"

Everything about this, from the caps lock to the profanity to the actual point Billie's making here, is super relatable. Love is hard, man - especially when you fall for the wrong person.

3. "stop being so cute sheesh im tryna get over u"

Honestly, this tweet is me right now. It's going pretty well, actually - that is, until he posts on Instagram again or something. Be strong, Billie and probably everyone else; I believe in us!

4. "i canot stop talking shit omg"

Sometimes you just build up a momentum, and it's hard to stop. It only gets worse when the rest of the group catches on - a group roast is a powerful force.

5. "i just smiled at a manikin thinking it was a person"

I know I've definitely done this, and I'm sure everyone else has too. In your peripherals, they really do look like people. Especially those Old Navy mannequins - do they still have those?

6. "i am overthinking everything i could possibly overthink rn"

I think one of my most common pastimes is over-thinking with my friends who are also over-thinking. We may be spiraling to ridiculous conclusions, but hey, at least we're spiraling together.

7. "I NEVER DO WHATS GOOD FOR ME"

I tell myself now that I'm not going to just eat McDonald's fries for dinner, but will I really listen? Like Billie said… I never do what's good for me.

8. "command z my whole life"

Ah, if only fixing your mistakes were that easy. We've all had one of those moments - something goes wrong, or you say something you regret, and all you want is a handy undo button.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Pela live at The Bowery Ballroom

Pela live at The Bowery Ballroom

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.