8 Great Acts You Can Catch On Tour This Fall
    • TUESDAY, AUGUST 01, 2017

• Posted by: Victoria Fernandes

Nothing compares to seeing your favorite artist live, or even getting to know a new artist through a killer live show. Between the cheering fans, the bright stage lights and the booming sound of a guitar riff or belt, a good concert is riveting. Luckily for music lovers like us, there are tons of upcoming tours that will satisfy our craving for the live music experience. Here are 8 of the best acts you can catch on tour this Fall.

1. Kesha

As I'm sure you're all aware, Kesha is back and better than ever. After all that she went through, we're so excited to see her thrive on stage, doing what Kesha does best. The pop star just announced her first solo tour since 2013 and we can't wait to hear her new soaring tracks live. Starting in September 26th and ending November 1st, Kesha will play 21 dates total. You can find more info on the upcoming Rainbow Tour here.

2. Perfume Genius

Following his incredible May release No Shape, Perfume Genius is set to hit the road next week all across North America and Europe. To make it even better, the ethereal indie pop artist just added more US tour dates, making the tour extend all the way to late November. Check out where and when Perfume Genius can sing his way into your emotions here.

3. Green Day with special guests Catfish and the Bottlemen

I saw Green Day live earlier this year and it was sick. The amount of energy the band has after years of killing the game is incredible. Now they're playing with indie rock cool kids Catfish and the Bottlemen? Sign me up. Continuing the success of their latest album Revolution Radio, the band will tour all through August until mid September. Details can be found here.

4. Arcade Fire

While Everything Now was pretty polarizing, there's no doubt that Arcade Fire is sure to put on a great live show. While some of the dates of the Infinite Content tour have passed, there are plenty left. From New York in September to Toronto in November, Arcade Fire will have us dancing all through North America this fall. More info here.

5. Mura Masa

If you haven't listened to Mura Masa's debut self-titled album, you're missing out. Mura Masa is celebrating this release with a full US tour that we'll definitely be checking out. The 21 year old DJ and multi-instrumentalist has collabed with the likes of Charli XCX, ASAP Rocky and Desiigner. We can't wait to see what he has in store for us live. Click here for dates!

6. Portugal. The Man

Following their June release Woodstock, Portugal. The Man will hit the stage this fall to play the smash hit "Feel It Still," among other great tracks from their discography. The guys of Portugal. The Man are sure to give a groovy live performance that's energetic and tons of fun. Check out the dates here.

7. Bleachers

Starting next week, Jack Antonoff is touring Bleachers' latest record "Gone Now," all through mid November. The tour is sure to mirror his latest record, being personal and genuine. I don't know about you but hearing their hit "I Wanna Get Better," as well as new tracks like "Don't Take My Money" live sounds like a great time to me. More info can be found on the Bleachers website.

8. BØRNS

BØRNS just released the dreamy single "Faded Heart" as well as announced an upcoming tour. The tour begins with Chicago in October and comes to a close with Paris in November, making 12 major city stops in between. Click here for more info about when and where to hear BØRNS' falsetto live near you.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.