10 Classic Songs With The Very Best Intros
    • FRIDAY, JULY 07, 2017

• Posted by: Kelly Kenlon

What would songs be without those first 15-30 seconds to get the listeners started? Without a good intro we would probably just turn the song off all together. Alright, fine, maybe that's being a little dramatic. But seriously, sometimes the beginning of a song makes the whole track, or at least prepares us for what is to come. There are many good intros from today and the past few years but as of right now we're throwing it back to some of the most fun and exciting classic introductions to past hits!

1. Stevie Wonder - "Uptight (Everything's Alright)"

This song is a soulful jam that quickly picks up into a full blown instrumental intro with horns and drums. This intro is a great example of how brilliant soul music can be.

2. Wilson Pickett - "Land of a 1000 Dances"

Some of the best intros start fast and strong, like this one. "Land of 1000 Dances" has been done over a bunch of times by several different artists, but Wilson Pickett adds a unique energy that is hard to come by.

3. Van Halen - "Jump"

Right when "Jump" by Van Halen begins, listeners are bound to get hyped.

4. The Human Beinz - "Nobody But Me"

All I can think about when I hear this song is the lip dub that was created by the cast of The Office in season 7. Since then I can't help but think that this song has one of the greatest and most fun intros out there. Who knew the word "no" over and over again would make for that to happen?

5. Billy Idol - "Dancing With Myself"

This is just one of those songs that makes you feel good the second it come on, in a cheesy 80s movie soundtrack kind of way. And isn't that what we all want? The song starts with those first loud drum beats and then we get that fast-paced guitar melody before Billy Idol's vocals come in.

6. Jet - "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"

Some introductions start fast-paced and heavy and some of the best start like this Jet song, just a few guitar notes until finally it breaks out into the song.

7. George Harrison - "What is Life"

Those guitar riffs that get this song started are what give it its charm. Listen to this in the car and prepare for the best experience of your life.

8. The Who - "Baba O'Riley"

This is one of the most unique intros out there. The entire intro is just a huge build up to the killer vocals.

9. Queen - "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I mean, this one is pretty iconic. As soon as you hear Freddie Mercury sing "is this the real life..." you know what's about to happen.

10. Stevie Nicks - "Edge of Seventeen"

Can we just listen to Stevie Nicks' voice forever?
    Hot Baeble Videos
    The Aces live at Baeble HQ

The Aces live at Baeble HQ

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.