Staying on top of the latest developments in the music industry can be tough. Sometimes so much can happen in a single week that big news can get lost between the cracks. We're here to refresh your memories by reminding you of what happened this week in always quick, often snarky sentences.
1. DJ Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj
we just wish he had the balls to do it Randy Savage style
2. We finally looked at the Warped Tour lineup
, assessed where it's all gone wrong, and discussed why Black Veil Brides
are the worst.
3. Our faith remained true to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
after attending their super secret
album release party.
4. Mick Jagger turned 70
today and we found this old old photo album
of him covered in women.
5. Tegan and Sara performed at the MLB Fan Cave
sponsored by Budweiser where they strangely served no beer
6. The mascot at Virginia Tech requested Nirvana give the school a shout out
for their homecoming festivities, and here's
how Sup Pop Records responded.
West gave us the video for "Black Skinhead"
, proving he was an avid gamer in 2002.
8. We consider the possibility that Lostboy Corey Feldman
is the latest victim of an energy drink pyramid scheme
9. After cancelling ANOTHER tour, we got mathematical on Morrissey's ass
, and determined the percent chance
you have of seeing him when you buy a ticket.
10. Boyd Tinsley (violin player for Dave Matthews Band) was robbed
in an embezzlement scheme by his own personal assistantthis is making me seriously consider my plans for when I become rich and famous.
11. Hanson, came and played on our roof.
No, for reals
12. Our favorite podcast is better than yours
because Har Mar Superstar
Black Veil Brides are still the worst