Although we're not so sure we're thankful for the heat at the moment in New York, our summer mixtape series continues with a set provided by Zach Rogue (Release The Sunbird), grilling up ten tasty tracks to season your season.
From Zach, it's "10 songs that will make you slow down, roll down the windows and thank the dear lord it is summertime." Amen.
Scroll Through The Player To Listen To All The Songs On the Mixtape
[Ed. Note: Without commentary, because it's too hot to read. RELEASE THE MIXTAPE!
1. "He's Alright" - Kurt Vile
- Childish Prodigy
2. "The Best Of All Possible Worlds" - Kris Kristofferson
- Kris Kristofferson/Me and Bobby McGee
3. "Truss Me" - Lower Dens
- Twin-Hand Movement
4. "Waterfall" - The Stone Roses
- The Stone Roses
5. "It's So Easy (When You Know What You're Doing)" - Ted Lucas
- Ted Lucas
6. "Comin' Through" - The War On Drugs
- Future Weather
7. "Sunrise" - The Who
- The Who Sell Out
8. "Beach Comber" - Real Estate
- Real Estate
9. "Ponytail" - Panda Bear
- Person Pitch
10. "The End" - Best Coast
- Crazy For You