6 Highly Underrated LANY Songs You Need To Hear Right Now
    • WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2017

• Posted by: Meredith Nardino

If you haven't fallen head over heels in love with LANY yet, you need to reevaluate. The L.A. trio began their whirlwind rise to stardom after joining pop powerhouses Troye Sivan and Halsey on tour, where their sickeningly sweet lyrics stole the hearts of young fans worldwide. Three hugely successful EPs later and the trio is finally ready to release their debut full-length album, out this Friday. LANY might not be the biggest name on the scene, but their fans are wildly passionate - so much so that the band has earned over 100 million streams on Spotify. Even with the massive success of singles like "ILYSB" and "Good Girls," the band still has some underrated gems that deserve your attention ASAP.

1. "4Ever!"

I'm as embarrassed by the spelling of this title as the next girl, but I'll get over it because this is honestly such a bop. Featured on the band's 2015 EP I Loved You., "4Ever!" often stays in the shadow of early favorites "Youarefire" and "Someone Else." This is the song that made me fall in love with this band - it's effortlessly cool California vibes with an addictive hook that makes you want to dance all night.

2. "Kiss"

This song now exists as the second half of the Make Out song, "BRB / Kiss," but was originally uploaded on the band's Soundcloud as a stand alone track. Sometimes I get too caught up in my feelings after listening to "BRB" and I end up skipping the rest of the song, which is a huge mistake. "Kiss" is a perfect follow-up to the slow-burning ballad, with singer Paul Jason Klein showing his ex he's more confident than ever.

3. "Walk Away"

LANY is one of those special bands that has the power to make you want to dance and cry at the same time. "Walk Away" is a perfect pop ballad, complete with lovesick lyrics and a gentle beat. I'll admit it's much easier to keep the fun, up-beat LANY tracks on repeat than it is to sit and listen to this heartbreaking tune. Devastating lyrics and all, "Walk Away" is one of LANY's strongest tracks.

4. "Hot Lights"

Technically LANY's debut single, "Hot Lights" is a self-released track that still can be found on the band's Soundcloud. It's the song that solidified the LANY sound, but probably isn't the first song that introduced most fans to their work. Not LANY's most impressive song lyrically, but it's R&B infused pop perfection that showcases the kind of reckless young love they do best.

5. "13"

One of five singles released ahead of their self-titled debut album, "13" shows a somewhat softer side of LANY. Not only does it show off Klein's songwriting ability, but it continues to prove the trio has isn't afraid of sharing their most personal stories And that opening riff is enough to make you turn into the human version of the heart eye emoji.

6. "current location"

LANY's latest EP kinda was their strongest yet - there's truly a song for every mood. I wasn't expecting to love it so much, but "current location" is one of those songs that sneaks up on you. Even though the EP features fan favorites like "pink skies" and "quit," this dreamy track is unforgettable.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Walker Lukens live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.