Staying on top of the latest developments in the music industry can be tough. Sometimes so much can happen in a single week that big news can get lost between the cracks. We're here to refresh your memories by reminding you of what happened this week in always quick, often snarky sentences.
1) Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. blew our minds
with bubbles and confetti at Music Hall of Williamsburg.
2) Seeing Rudimental live is an earbursting experience
3) Our in-house granola girl previewed the headiest, patchouli-stankin' music festivals
of the summer.
4) Darius Rucker (Hootie, of Hootie and the Blowfish) has a record coming out this may, however, it didn't make our list of most anticipated May albums
5) Fitz and the Tantrums premiered quirky trailers for "The Walker"
and "Out of My League"
6) Remember how to skank? Well, our concert with The Specials
will reignite those silly dance moves.
7) We brought Stars to Bedrock
, aka our Coachella cabana, to film an awesome little poolside session.
8) Icelanders Of Monsters and Men
also sought refuge from the Cali desert sun in our backyard bungalow.
9) The Airborne Toxic Event gave us that climactic moment every vacation deserves
, and our video producer got a serious lighting boner.
10) GUARDS let loose by our pool, and doesn't he look like the kid from Dazed and Confused
and/or Tim Lincecum
11) Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros announced a third album, so we took some time to reminisce
12) LEGO Iggy Pop bleeds yellow
13) Tupac is alive, and he lives in Jersey City
and works at Pathmark.