5 Things We'll Never Buy From Will.i.am
    • TUESDAY, APRIL 08, 2014

• Posted by: Tayi Sanusi

For some strange reason, it's becoming evident that will.i.am believes he is king of the universe and as such he is making it his personal job to take over every industry with redundant entrepreneurial schemes. Here are five of will.i.am's worst ideas that you might want to think twice about before purchasing.

5. An Automobile

Remember that one time when will.i.am launched an "exotic" car company, when in reality he was just turning Chryslers and Deloreans into unrecognizable intergalactic space detritus. With the forever catchy and original title IAMAUTO, who could resist, right? Don't we all wish we could drive around a car with an aesthetic akin to a middle school girl who piles on every accessory for picture day?

4. Clothing

As if celebrities weren't irritating enough, this whole "I'm famous....please make me more famous by buying my poorly made perfume, cosmetics, and apparel" bit is enough to send us over the edge. For the record, you probably also shouldn't be buying clothing from a clothing label that has failed so miserably that it's suing its founder (in this case will.i.am) for abandoning the project.

3. A Camera for Your iPhone's Camera

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL PEOPLE A CAMERA ATTACHMENT FOR AN IPHONE FOR $475? WHY WILL??? WHY???

2. A Smart Watch

Will.i.am is Intel's director of creative innovation. Take a second to let that soak in...Okay, well his latest creative innovation is apparently his own spin on the Samsung smart watches that nobody wanted. The catch? His watch doesn't need a partnering phone. So it's a phone, but on your wrist...currently available for your own phone on Ebay for 15 bucks.

1. Music

I jammed to the Black Eyed Peas at dope house parties as much as the next person...but maybe if will.i.am spent less time on random half-assed ventures and more time on his craft, we'd be a little more taken by his music as a permanent fixture in the fabric of our generation's cultural identity.

We can't wait to hear about his next venture. Maybe a telephone that sends paper messages? Or how about Netflix, but in a store? Will.i.am's capacity for coming up with terrible ideas is endless.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Overcoats live at Industry City

Overcoats live at Industry City

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Emily Warren live at Baeble HQ

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Clean Bandit live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Tom Walker live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games  live at Baeble HQ

Computer Games live at Baeble HQ

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Live It Up

Live It Up

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.