11 Times John Mayer Made Us Fall Deeply, Hopelessly In Love
    • THURSDAY, APRIL 13, 2017

• Posted by: Kirsten Spruch

John Mayer is releasing his new album, The Search For Everything, tomorrow on April 14th, but we've already heard a lot of it. He's been releasing it in parts - like EPs, except he calls it "waves" - and ever since he started releasing this new music, he's been on our minds. His music is great, but there are also a lot of other really great things about him, like his sense of humor, his culinary skills, and his cool friends. We can't help but fall more and more in love with him, and here's why.

1. When he performed at Global Citizen Festival in 2013.

I was personally there for this show (it was FOUR YEARS AGO. Do I feel old yet?) and I cannot fathom how incredible it was. That guitar solo in "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" though?! Get ready to watch John make sweet, sweet art with his guitar.

2. When he dated Katy Perry.

Okay, I know this kind of contradicting because WE are in love with John, but we also love Katy, and personally they were one of my favorite celeb couples. Katy deserves happiness and John frickin' gave it to her!

3. When he shared his skin care routine on Snapchat.

And when he told us to apply the moisturizer directly to the face and not on the hands first because that wastes the cream and that's EXPENSIVE, we knew we were meant for each other.

4. When he showed us what he made for dinner on Snapchat, and then fed the rest of it to some deer.

Another Snapchat classic from John...His "Lazy Chef" series, where he half-asses his way through dinner time. In this one, he made a ground beef salad with mustard and hot sauce, and honestly it still looked pretty good. Then he fed the left over veggies to the deer in his backyard. He's probably really into animal rights. I wonder if he would make me dinner.

5. Just his Snapchat stories in general.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what he does or says on Snapchat, I could watch it all day long.

6. When John sketched a tattoo for Ed Sheeran while Ed Sheeran sketched a tattoo for John.

I wish this actually happened.

7. When he collaborated with Alicia Keys for a rendition of "If I Ain't Go You" and "Gravity."

Powerhouse vocalist Alicia Keys and powerhouse guitarist John Mayer together? This is overwhelming.

8. When he dropped his new song "Moving On and Getting Over."

And everyone FREAKED OUT BECAUSE OH MY GOSH IT'S SO GOOD.

9. When he decided to release his new album The Search For Everything in several EPs and the whole thing COMES OUT TOMORROW.

Listen to one of the "waves" now:

10. When he tweeted this.

Seriously, I love guys who confuse the shit out of me.

11. Also, this gif.

The facial expressions he makes while he's ripping a guitar solo are THE BEST.

Hot Baeble Videos
    Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Tigertown live at Industry City

Tigertown live at Industry City

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

The Suffers live at Industry City

The Suffers live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Irontom live at Industry City

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.