6 Surprises We Need To See During Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Halftime Show
    • FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 03, 2017

• Posted by: Mandi Dudek

We're days away from Super Bowl LI and when halftime rolls around, a lot of us will be watching Lady Gaga pour her heart and soul onto that field for 12-minutes - along with 100 million other people who will be tuning in around the world. Lady Gaga says she's been waiting to perform at the Super Bowl halftime since she was 4-years-old, so you better believe she's going to go all out. Every year, the halftime performances try to out-do each other, sometimes bringing out multiple surprise artists. So who will Lady Gaga bring out on Sunday? Here are 6 artists that seem pretty likely to join Gaga at halftime.

1. Tony Bennett

Well, I'm sure this one is pretty obvious and probably will happen amongst other surprises but, you never know. They met at a charity gala in 2011 when Lady Gaga performed the jazz song "Orange Colored Sky" and Tony Bennett heard Gaga sing and asked to meet her after the show. Since then, they released a jazz album, Cheek To Cheek, and performed it live in NYC and covered the classic holiday song, "Baby, Its Cold Outside." She even had Bennett draw her a trumpet - in which he sketched her Miles Davis' trumpet - and Gaga got it tattooed on her to remember her time with Tony Bennett. They're unlikely BFFs but I wouldn't be surprised if she brought him out.

2. Florence Welch

This is another guest surprise that totally makes sense. Florence + The Machine's front woman, Florence Welch, has been a little m.i.a. as far as new music, but she did make the only appearance on Lady Gaga's album Joanne on a track titled "Hey Girl." And it's - by far - the highlight of the album. It's a feministic song about women bringing other women up with positivity and support. And after last weekend's women's marches that happened all across the globe, I think Lady Gaga would absolutely bring Florence out to add some serious girl power to such a masculine sporting event. With everything going on in the world, I won't be surprised one bit if theres a huge, political "F*CK YOU" at one point in the performance.

3. Kendrick Lamar

Back in 2012, Lady Gaga recorded a song with Kendrick Lamar called "Party Nauseous", which was supposed to be on Kendrick's album, good kid, m.A.A.d city. The tracked ended up getting scrapped but both Kendrick and Gaga say they are very good friends still. Then Lady Gaga and Kendrick did a remix to "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe" and their voices and music fit extremely well together. Kendrick has had the most successful two years of his career with back-to-back performances ranging from music festivals to awards shows so it's definitely time for a Super Bowl performance.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears made a Super Bowl halftime cameo with Aerosmith, N*Sync, Mary J. Blige and Nelly back in 2001 and last year, she said she would totally do it again. Britney and Gaga have been friends for quite some time now and they even have a couple songs together. Lady Gaga has also written a few songs for Britney so it's safe to say - this could totally happen. Britney Spears has also been very active the past few year by releasing new music and performing in Las Vegas. And who knows, maybe she will drag along G-Eazy as well (LOL).

5. Chance The Rapper

Chance The Rapper is in his glory right now. He's in a Kit Kat commercial, headlining music festivals, petitioning for mixtapes to be nominated for the Grammys (and winning that nomination), meeting our former president Obama and is still on a massive tour to promote his wildly successful newest mixtape, Coloring Book. Everyone loves Chance. Lady Gaga and Chance the Rapper would make for a phenomenal performance and it sure would blow everyone's minds if he came out.

6. Migos

Over the past month, Migos has been popping up everywhere and for some strange reason, people love them. And if you haven't heard, there was a petition going around the Internet to have Migos perform at the Super Bowl instead of Lady Gaga. 60,000 fans signed to get Migos to the Super Bowl. The trio consists of Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset, who are all Georgia natives and since the Atlanta Falcons are playing in the Super Bowl this year, it'd be fitting for them to make an appearance. To step onto that Super Bowl stage is one of the biggest live performances an artist can get so I don't necessarily think Migos has earned it (at all). But anything can happen at the Super Bowl, right?

Hot Baeble Videos
    Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Tigertown live at Industry City

Tigertown live at Industry City

The Suffers live at Industry City

The Suffers live at Industry City

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

CHVRCHES live at Summer Stage

CHVRCHES live at Summer Stage

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Live It Up

Live It Up

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.