5 Awesome, Recently Released Gift Ideas for the Holidays (and 1 Terrible One)
    • WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2016

• Posted by: Ben Feit

By now, it seems like almost every artist in the game has thrown their take on holiday apparel at us. And somehow, this shit is still fun and we dont seem to be tiring of it any time soon. I dont have any idea how many different variations of the ugly sweater can possibly exist, but damn it, almost every single one has the ability to make me happy. In the past couple weeks, some a shit ton of artists have put out their 2016 holiday merch. We assume theyre trying to raise spirits just a little in a last-ditch effort to save this years horrendous reputation. Maybe, just maybe, repping some of our favorite artists will take us into the holidays with smiles on our faces. We put together five of our favorite holiday merch gift ideas guaranteed to show up at some ~lit~ parties this season. But first, courtesy of none other than hillbilly Scrooge himself - Kid Rock - youll find the worst holiday-timed merch release out there.

Kid Rock

Is Kid Rock still relevant, you ask? No, not at all. Does anyone need this pro-Trump merchandise right now? Definitely not. Does Kid Rock understand the point of the holiday season? Seems like that's probably a no as well. Honestly, the blatant flaws in the logic of being a fan of Donald Trump (or Kid Rock for that matter) shouldn't even need to be mentioned at this point. I'll stay out of that for now. More importantly, aren't we all just trying to take a much-needed break and celebrate a little during the holiday season? We don't need any more obnoxious divisiveness from anyone. And I think were pretty much all set on any contributions from Kid Rock whatsoever at this point. Please don't buy Kid Rock's merch, even if you're trying to be ironic. Bring these artists into your holiday gift game instead.

Beyonce

Beyonce obviously continued her long tradition of slaying everything in 2016, with Lemonade blowing up and now a whopping 8 Grammy nominations. The queen put out the Lemonade holiday merch store to match her triumphant year, and it's full of cute 'sleigh puns. Everyone knows someone who's absolutely obsessed with Bey, so it shouldn't be hard to get something from the Lemonade store into the mix this year.

Johnnyswim

Here's our resident cute-couple act Johnnyswim doing cute-couple holiday stuff right. Now we have the beanies and sweaters to keep us warm right along with their Christmas albums beautiful harmonies. Perfect gift if you're a believer in cuffing season. Or alternatively, get matching gifts for that annoying couple in your life and then secretly make fun of them.

Run The Jewels

It's common knowledge by now that Run the Jewels runs a pretty great merch game. For the second year in a row, the badass hip-hop duo has some hilarious 'Run the Yules' apparel up for sale. If you want to make the hip-hop head in your life happy, this has to be one of your best options. Not much can beat overly dramatic, heavily pixelated portraits and an iced out reindeer on your holiday sweatshirt.

Daft Punk

Now available at daftpunk.com #daftpunk #daftpunkstore

A photo posted by @daftpunkstore on

Now available at daftpunk.com #daftpunk #daftpunkstore

A photo posted by @daftpunkstore on

Your favorite French electronic music robots Daft Punk isn't missing out on the holiday spirit this year. You can get great helmet ornaments and snow globes, and who doesn't need a Daft Punk candle? I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure Santa's new image should just be a red and white accented Daft Punk get-up. I'm just trying to make your holiday parties harder, better, faster, stronger.

Shirley Caesar (U Name It)

Gospel legend and recent viral sensation Shirley Caesar is capitalizing on the U Name It Challenge craze by putting out a Beans, Greens, Potatoes, Tomatoes merch line. This might be one of the most fail-safe gifts ever - everyone loves a rapping grandma - and it's for a good cause as well. The proceeds from the pastors merch will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Haiti Relief efforts. Bless up, Shirley. Well be dishing out, well, you name it, at our holiday meals to keep spirits high.
    Hot Baeble Videos
    The Suffers live at Industry City

The Suffers live at Industry City

Tigertown live at Industry City

Tigertown live at Industry City

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Melanie Martinez live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jade Bird live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Skylar Stecker live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Alvarez Kings live at Baeble HQ

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.