6 Bizarre Last-Minute Gift Ideas on Etsy
  • MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2013

• Posted by: Matt Howard

If you're like me, you've long put off the grueling visit to the mall to do your Christmas shopping. If it wasn't for Wetzel's Pretzels, I'd never be caught dead in the place. Thankfully, these days we can shower our peers with holiday cheers at the click of a button; and to make it a little bit easier for my fellow procrastinators, I've collected a few last-minute, random, hand-made gift ideas from Etsy that will surely please the most difficult friend on Santa's list.

Kanye West Tweet Magnets

Thanks to this Etsy craftsman (or -woman), your BFF's fridge can be graced with the wisdom of the tabloids' favorite philosopher.

Kanye West and Aziz Ansari Cats Watercolor

Imagine these two kitty cat best buds scratching and pawing at a DJ Rumba!

Beyonce's Soul in a Jar

Whether it's bullshit or not, 13 bucks ain't a bad risk to take when it comes to Bey's soul.

Justin Bieber/Anne Frank Undies

Kids these days! Am I right?!

Lady Gaga Hat for Dogs and Cats

Not many "people" friends on your Christmas list? Well, you can easily piss off your cat and/or dog with one of these dumb hats! Animals just don't understand the meaning of pop.

Miley Cryus Wrecking Ball Decal

For your one friend who claims to like Miley's Bangerz, but it's totally to be ironic even though they adamantly defend their sincerity. It's total bullshit and we all know it.

Comments

Hot Baeble Videos
Larkin Poe live at Baeble HQ

Larkin Poe live at Baeble HQ

Corbu live at Baeble HQ

Corbu live at Baeble HQ

ASTR live at The Baeble Bounce House

ASTR live at The Baeble Bounce House

LOLO live at Baeble HQ

LOLO live at Baeble HQ

Bright Light Bright Light live at Baeble HQ

Bright Light Bright Light live at Baeble HQ

Great Good Fine Ok live at Industry City

Great Good Fine Ok live at Industry City

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

Live It Up

Live It Up

Gun

Gun

Disclosure live at Hype Hotel

Disclosure live at Hype Hotel

© 2016 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.