5 TV Series with Your Favorite Artists That You May Have Missed This Year
  • FRIDAY, DECEMBER 02, 2016

• Posted by: Mandi Dudek

I don't know about you, but there's nothing that makes me love some of my favorite musicians more than seeing how they are when they aren't onstage or in a studio. There are countless documentaries where you get to dive into the musician's childhood, passions, families, and friends but when they're over, you always want more. Luckily, it's becoming more popular for websites to create their own channels (such as VICELAND) to release series featuring some of our favorite artists. There were a ton of good series released in 2016, but these are the top five that you may have missed this year.

Viceland's "Fuck, That's Delicious" with Action Bronson

This series follows chef-turned-rapper, Action Bronson, around the world as he indulges in the world's tastiest foods what the cities have to offer. The man loves food. In Fuck That's Delicious, he goes everywhere from New Orleans to Australia to Italy and tastes food, turns some of the local activities (like fly fishing in Alaska) into a hilarious adventure and tags his best friends along with him.

Mass Appeal "Rhythm Roulette"

Rhythm Roulette challenges a different producer on each episode by taking them to a record store, blindfolding them and having them choose three random records. The producers take the records home and are asked to create a beat from scratch using the samples they picked up. It's an eye-opening, unique perspective into the minds behind some of the most talented producers in the game.

Viceland's "Noisey Bompton" featuring Kendrick Lamar

Noisey: Bompton dives deep into the city of Compton and what it was like growing up there. Kendrick Lamar is the anchor of the series but it also branches out to people he grew up with, like Lil L, and they pay a visit to his high school, Centennial. Bompton goes into gang life, education and the social issues of the city in Los Angeles County.

Viceland's "Traveling the Stars: Ancient Aliens with Action Bronson and Friends"

This is *by far* my favorite one on the list. It's informative, hilarious, and weird AF. Basically, Action Bronson & Co invite special guests into a studio, get absolutely stoned and watch the History Channel's Ancient Aliens. You're probably like "Uh, a show where you watch someone watch a show..." but I'm telling you, it's hilarious. Action Bronson has special guests like Too $hort, Tyler The Creator, Eric Andre, Dirt Nasty and more and they say whatever is on their minds. "Ancient Aliens" is playing on a green screen behind their couch so you're learning while you're laughing.

FX's "Atlanta"

If you haven't hopped on the Atlanta train, you're seriously missing out on one of the most versatile shows out right now. Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) created, directs and stars in it as an underachieving Princeton drop-out who decides to manage his cousin's rap career. With each episode, you get more attached to Glover's character, Earn, Earn's cousin, Paper Boi, his aloof best friend, Darius, and Earn's baby mama, Van as they go through some of life's struggles in the Georgia city of Atlanta. This show is sure to give you your daily dose of comedy.

Hot Baeble Videos
Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

Vancouver Sleep Clinic live at Baeble HQ

Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

Beth Hart live at Baeble HQ

Congratulations ft Quavo

Congratulations ft Quavo

Pages ft  Hailene

Pages ft Hailene

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Chelsea Cutler live at Baeble HQ

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

Have Mercy live at Baeble HQ

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

Jasmine Thompson live at Atlantic Records Recording Studio

XXX 88 ft Diplo

XXX 88 ft Diplo

SUSTO live at Baeble HQ

SUSTO live at Baeble HQ

You Me At Six live at Baeble HQ

You Me At Six live at Baeble HQ

© 2017 Baeble Media. All rights reserved.