Lo-fi rockers Total Slacker
lived up their name, leaving us nary a liner note for their adventurous mixtape other than labeling it "Ten songs to search for the meaning of lyfe too." Good luck with that Crispin Glover track. Lots of garage rock from newbies like Yuck and oldies like Lou Reed, with some other surprises along the way.
Once you get past George McFly's nightmare, it's rock-y sailing from there. Stick with it, and you might just find out what the big problem is.
Scroll Through The Player To Listen To All The Songs On the Mixtape
1. "Clowny Clown Clown" - Crispin Hellion Glover
- Big Problem Does Not Equal the Solution. The Solution Equals Let It Be
[Ed. Note: The Wikipedia page sheds some light on this.
2. "Run To You" - Bryan Adams
3. "Don't Disturb This Groove" - The System
- Don't Disturb This Groove
[OMG YES YES YES I LOVE IT.
4. "Viscious" - Lou Reed
5. "Suburbia" - Nite Jewel
- Good Evening
6. "Sometime" - Dive
- Sometime 7"
7. "Get Away" - Yuck
8. "Teflon Heart" - Caged Animals
- Eat Their Own
9. "I'm His Girl" - Friends
- SO Long, Summer.
[I made this song my ringtone.
10. "Lightening Fossil" - Prince Rama
- Shadow Temple
[This is what I imagine Occupy Wall St. is going to turn into.