MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2012|
Posted by: David Pitz
Stuck inside your apartment for the unforeseeable future? Growing weary binging on 24 hour, Action News EXXTREEEME Weather Team coverage? Yeah, we are too. So we whipped up a special edition, Monday Morning Mix Tape that'll have you shaking it for Sandy in no time. And if you're missing out on all the fun your friends are having on the East Coast, well the tunes will have you living vicariously through them (as long as you have a bottle of your favorite brown, winter warmer near by).
1. Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Who'll Stop the Rain?"
2. Bob Dylan - "Blowing In The Wind"
3. The Scorpions - "Rock You LIke A Hurricane"
4. Cat Stevens - "The Wind"
5. The Doors - "Riders On The Storm"
6. Blind Melon - "No Rain"
7. The Weather Girls - "It's Raining Men"
8. Led Zeppelin - "When The Levee Breaks"
9. Milli Vanilli - "Blame It On The Rain"
10. Johnny Cash - "Five Feet High and Rising"
11. Florence and the Machine - "Hurricane Drunk"
12. Mumford & Sons - "After The Hurricane"
13. The Roots - "Lighthouse"